Helpful

Kirishima's POV

Fatgum, Tamaki, and I just fought a villain. I had small cuts and scrapes all over my body, and I hurt all over. I walked to the dorms with small bandages that were sloppily put on by me. I walked into my room and sat on the bed as I got a text from (y/n). 'Hey how was your day lovely💕 are you back yet' it read. I smiled and responded. 'It was ok. I'm in my room.' I smiled as I pressed send. I looked down at my body and my smile quickly went away. 'Oh she is going to be so mad at me.' I thought as I heard the door open. "Hi baby." (Y/n) said happily as she walked in. (Y/n) walked closer and gently poked one of the bandages. Her smile slowly dropped and she took them all off. "Aww my poor baby." She said as she walked to my bathroom and came sack out with a wet wash rag, clean bandages and some pain relief cream. (Y/n) gently grabbed my chin and started to clean off my face and put on the cream and small bandages. (Y/n) continued to lean the rest of my cuts. When she finished she sat down next to me and kissed my cheek. "All done." She said with a small smile. "Thank you." I said as I wrapped my arm around her shoulders. I fell back taking her with me and her head was in my chest, (y/n) traced little shapes into my chest. I kissed her head and slowly felt myself drift off.

I woke up and it was morning and (y/n) wasn't there. I walked out and to the common room to see her drinking coffee and talking to Kaminari. I smiled and put my arm around her. "Good morning." I said to both her and Kaminari. "Hello." They both said at the same time. I smiled and kissed (y/n)'s cheek. "Thank you again." I said quietly to her. "You're welcome." She said back. I grabbed her drink and took a sip from it, my face scrunched up and I handed it back to her. "Strong." I said as I stuck my tongue out and made a weird face. "No, it's good." She said back and she took a drink without a problem. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "Better I guess." I replied and I walked back upstairs and she followed me. I walked into my room and grabbed clean clothes and was about to change when I felt two hands on my stomach. I jumped back and seen (y/n) with a smile on her face. "Sorry." She said between laughs.
She cleaned all my wounds and put on clean bandages again then she let me get dressed. "Thank you." I said as I wrapped my arms around her from behind. "You're welcome." She said as she turned around.

Hey guys hope you like this one!
My friend MyHeroAcademiaFanGir  makes all of my book covers for me and you should go check her out if you haven't already
She is an amazing writer and like the bestest BESTEST fiendie anyone could ask for 💕