Chapter I: Outcast

I've always been an outsider; a displaced person. - Siobhan Fahey.

⇀↼⛊⛉⛋⛉⛊⇀↼

Birds soar in the sky while creatures roam under the trees. The animals minded their own business in their daily life within the forest. They sensed some presence within the territory they lived in. Curious and cautious. The creatures of the forest flock together to see the visitors.

They saw a teenage boy and an adult strolling down through the forest. The humans draw a compelling aura around them and easily could have suffocated the forest instantly. However, the creatures' curiosity won their attention, and was drawn toward the young boy's presence and stood out the most as they noticed that he was 'different' than the adult next to him. The teenage boy was wearing a Miko kimono armed with two small ceremonial swords around his waist.

A strong and lean figure that did not stand much compared to the boy's pale light shade of emerald kitsune ears stood out the most about his appearance. The creatures noticed that the boy sensed their presence but didn't say anything in a remark nor made a move on them as he marched by. They stopped in front of a quiet meadow as they gazed beyond the landscape that halts the forest's path.

The young boy gazed at the beautiful meadow and beyond that field as he thought. Time stops as if it were a painting blooming in several shades of color. However, it did not last for long as the adult trailing behind him came forward.

The adult was wearing a plague doctor mask. But the young boy knew that man was insignificant to remember as he was one of the weaker henchmen watching him as he turned every move carefully.

The adult voiced out his impatience.

"Izuku. It is time to go now." The boy heeds the call of his name as he stands up from the bed of flowers. Joining the man once again. For he didn't want to face the consequences of doing so. As long as that person is alive. He cannot move against them.

As Izuku followed the adult back through the forest. He could smell the lingering wisps of burning smoke growing stronger as structural build poked from the tops of the forest's trees. They approach the city covered in rumbles and decayed bodies. Watching as the chaos echoes within the city.

Cries and screaming echoed in the sky. For a moment, Izuku stops to drink the horrors that war had belonged to the peace's door.

Before he moved on he did not linger too long as he feared the man could turn his back on him and could go mad and kill him whatever he wanted to. He was strong but one reckless move could send a collapse to his plan.

How long did he remember that he came to be in this life... was a terrible fate that he did not wish to remember.

𝁻§✴§𝁻

8 years ago.

𝁻§✴§𝁻

Izuku Midoriya was just recently a 6-year-old boy who lives in a decent and somewhat populated neighborhood. His neighborhood was packed with action and entertaining excitement of heroes and villains where the heroes normally patrol around to keep crime rates to a minimum.

It was a normal day for many people, but not for Izuku.

The boy was panicking in his bedroom as the peak of the morning sun draped overhead the neighborhood. His neat bedroom was now messy. Moving left and right ducking his head under his desk. Searching high and low in his mess. Frantically overturning things in his room. Izuku Midoriya panicked as he couldn't find his 9th notebook inside. No matter where he looks for his notebook. It never turns up in his sight.