Chapter V: Amnesia

Write what should not be forgotten... - Isabel Allende.

⇀↼⛊⛉⛋⛉⛊⇀↼ 

Time moves so fast that Izuku didn't register that he barely slept enough. As the doorknob turns its handle. He remembered being served a light breakfast meal by Chisaki who entered and left whenever he wanted. Only Izuku remained inside this room for a long time.

For all his time in this room. All he remembers is that he went on a steady routine.

-Wake up. Eat Breakfast. Mediate with Mizukume (sometimes). Eat (sometimes) Lunch. Stretch and exercise his cramped body. Go to sleep.

Rinse and repeat.

That is all he remembered as he continued this routine for a long time. He didn't know how much had passed. But he doesn't know what is happening outside the door. He wants to know. But he couldn't. So he remains trapped alone in this room of madness. Mizukume would scold him for his weakness as he gets nervous and lost his mind.

But being trapped in a room for so long. Has many downsides for him. Izuku couldn't communicate with Mizukume all the time as she couldn't stay in his body for a long period of time. Due to the instability in his body, Mizukume was incompletely summoned and cannot stay in his body for a long time.

Meaning that Izuku would experience backlash if Mizukume did not leave his body for a couple of days to lessen the downsides. Two souls in one body could mean a deadly breakdown of the body as Mizukume explained to Izuku before she left for the first time.

Despite that, Izuku would rather have his body wrecked than be alone in a room. Loneliness is a frightening feeling that he resented. However, his imprisonment didn't stay that way for very long.

As he felt the dread crawl behind him when Chisaki opened the door like usual. However, he did not bring the things that he always does. He wore a terrible combination of forest green with a terribly dyed purple fur coat. Then again, people had weird tastes in fashion. He didn't say anything. As Chisaki told Izuku at this usual moment,

"Today, you will be going out with me. And you will not leave out of my sight. Understood?" Izuku nodded his head while he heard Mizukume snarl. However, Chisaki was not aware that Izuku was in control of his body. He probably thinks that Mizukume is there and was frightened by his power to defeat her so quickly.

However, Mizukume, the goddess, is watching that man with every move. Planning to rip this lowly being. While Izuku was staying cautious of the man in front of him. Chisaki was an unpredictable man with a reasonable price for his odd dedication.

As Chisaki pushed Izuku toward the door. He laid his white-gloved hand on Izuku's head. A warning if he dares to escape.

Izuku did not say anything as he remained still until Chisaki removed his hand from his head.

"Good." Izuku remained unresponsive to his words as Chisaki guided him to a black car with tinted windows in a room that seemed to be a garage. After being rough-handled into the back seat by Chisaki. Izuku remained calm despite the minor injuries on his arms.

He could not falter from small pain for such little gain he had received... he barely can fight back with the lack of strength. He grew with a slightly thin body and he was already exhausted by the time that Chisaki brought him out of the car to see that they were in the city with a lot of people. From what he could tell, Chisaki drove them somewhere near the place where he held Izuku captive.

Even he knows where the location is. It would be difficult to go against Overhaul and his organization without suspicion.

As Chisaki was getting things from left and right. Izuku had snuck some things from the unwanted bins that people threw away. Much as the things were damaged severely. He didn't have much time to be picky about it. He tucked it away in his clothes while making sure that Chisaki didn't notice it. The things were small enough to fit inside his pockets.