Chapter IV: Amen

Being against evil doesn't make you good. - Ernest Hemingway.

⇀↼⛊⛉⛋⛉⛊⇀↼ 

"Amen."

And darkness overtook Izuku's blurred vision.

𝁻§✴§𝁻 

Unknowingly, outside of Izuku's unconscious mind. Chisaki thrashes the room in a bigger fit and mess than before. Anywhere but away from Izuku in the ritual circle. The ritual failed! The god deity did not answer his summonings and he wasted his resources. No... No...

Chisaki paused before gathering himself as he refused to stoop to a low level. The ritual may have failed but he could use Izuku as the self-proclaimed divine god that he worked hard for instead. 'Yes... that-'

Crack*

The sound visibly was heard by Chisaki as he turned around with haste. Managing to pull up a last-second defense before a clawed fist nearly punched a hole through his head. He quickly throws a counter punch at the attacker. But his fist landed on nothing.

He looked around to see the attacker had gone. The first thing he noticed was that the metal table was bent and the straps loosely hung from the mangled cluster. The boy that was tied up on the metal table was gone.

Chisaki changed his mind about the ritual. It had worked and the mentioned god deity stood on the same ground as him. Possessing the boy's body like the god deity boldly looks down on Chisaki, swaying 'his' nine tails behind him. Despite his luck, Chisaki had one problem right now.

The god deity in question managed to escape him in a blink of an eye. He rushed to the door before the god deity could fully escape. It was probably worth it despite the tremendous strength that the god deity harbored within the small boy's body could hold that crushed his arm painfully.

He tried to touch the god deity's forehead in an attempt to stop the god deity from going amok. But his fingertips began to feel like they were melting like iron. Quickly, he crushed the god deity's vessel body in his panic.

The panic disappeared but his fingers remained destroyed as his skin blacken purple and his eyes dropped in despair. He twisted in agony as he silently groaned to keep quiet from outsiders' hearing something. Slowly, he got back to his senses as he realized what he had done.

He didn't expect another surprise after another. The boy kept surprising him and it was something that he did not expect. But at least, the ritual succeeds in his goals. As he stood in front of the mauled corpse.

He reverses and puts back the god deity's body together. He was lucky to stop 'it' in time but too close for comfort. He quickly grabs the god deity's body and carries 'it' in his arms before he moves out of the blood-stained room. As if there wasn't a massacre that had occurred prior hours ago. He noted himself that the room would be clean later after he put 'it' in another room for a while.

Unaware, Chisaki didn't notice that someone was watching within the room inside him. The emerald eyes lingered on the man's back as he left the room.

𝁻§✴§𝁻 

Izuku silently watched Chisaki taking his body and Mizukume to another room.

He managed to wake up in time before Chisaki exploded his body apart in a pile of flesh. Izuku fell quiet as he watched the man put his body back together. Normally, Izuku experiences pain for a moment and black out before being put back together. But to see his body blown up in a third-person's view.

It felt off. Like he didn't know how to describe his body killed then put together. Nothing but yet, everything became a different experience for him. He wasn't scared. Just calm.