Chapter II: Silent

Sometimes it's better to just remain silent and smile otherwise, the consequences could be higher than ever. - Unknown

⇀↼⛊⛉⛋⛉⛊⇀↼ 

̶̡̛̰̳͍̹͈̥̙̼̑̽̍̀̑̓͛̌̓̔(̵̩̗͍̓͋̇͛̐̌̍͝͝͝ẅ̷̥̲̮͓̙͓̎͝a̶̢̜̾̒ḵ̸̥̞̫̯̈͛̃̾́̽̔͋́͘͜͝é̸̢͓̲̦͈͔̰̬̭̾̐͆̋ ̸̖̖̤̜̪̱͕̥͌̊͒͑̽̓͐ȗ̷̫̞̭p̷̡̢͔̪̰͖̞͗́̾̉̅)̴̖̲͆̈́̓̈́̋͠.̴̬̩̭̎́̔́͑

When the voice called. Izuku opened his eyes to see the ceiling light looking down on him. He tried to rub his eyes but couldn't. He tried to move but couldn't either. He looks down to see his body being strapped to a metal table. His ankles and wrists were gripped with steel cuffs restricted from moving.

He wore nothing but hospital clothes as he felt the temperature rapidly decrease as he tried to struggle. In his panic, a pitter-patter sound increased to louder footsteps drawing closer to where Izuku was located.

A door slammed open causing Izuku's panic as he froze in place. He crane his head to see where the sound was located but he could see little of the room. A window that revealed the next room with the door that was opened. A couple of people were behind the window, watching him from afar.

The room lit brightly. Blinding his eyes as his heart was thumping against his chest.

But he didn't scream in panic. He knew that they could hear him and they wouldn't help him. He slowed his frenzy mind as he slowly gathered his thoughts about what was happening.

𝁻§✴§𝁻

From what he knew he blacked out when he was in the middle of a dark alley when he ran out of the school. And he woke up on this cold metal table. And these people in the other room were likely the ones who kidnapped him and put him in this contraption.

A door opened near him in the room. He tried to move his head but couldn't as the footsteps came closer to the metal table. Izuku was scared but remained quiet throughout the whole time when a man entered who was followed by two other people. He could not see them but their presence was there. Izuku was shivering in fear as the man pulled out a tray of needles near his body.

As the man was preparing the injections. Izuku watches the man clearly as the man slowly holds down his body from struggling as the first needle is injected into his skin. The next thing that Izuku knew he was writhing in pain as the man continued to inject more needles into his skin.

Usually, getting shots and vaccines wasn't that painful. Izuku knew whatever was injected inside him was not medicine. A total of 5 needles were injected into him in total before he collapsed.

𝁻§✴§𝁻

He opened his eyes again to see the same sequence repeated. Again, every time that he woke up to feel the same pain over and over. Needle injections began to leave strange blue vein markings all over his body as he could barely see. But slowly, he numbs the pain as time passes on...

𝁻§✴§𝁻

The moment that Izuku woke up would be the last day that broke the cycle of injecting needles, and would be the worst moment of his life. The masked man whispered these words.

"Almost perfect. You will be purified soon... Enough." Again, with the man's words. Izuku didn't understand the man's objective. Every time that Izuku was conscious, the man was always by his side, injecting something into his skin.

Muttering that he was the perfect sacrifice and he needs to be ready. How he would bring great disasters and terrible good to this land. His presence would bring great things to that man. Much as the man's ramblings, Izuku did not care as his mind was slowly losing as little by little he began to lose hope.