Not an update I'm really sorry

GUYS IM SORRY ITS BEEN A MONTH

Once school started I've had no free time to work on chapters. I'm really sorry about the lack of chapters. 

Near the end of the last few chapters I had been running out of ideas and don't really know how to advance the story, it felt like I could see where I wanted things to go but had no idea how to get to that point in a new and interesting way each chapter. 

I dont want to say that this book is over because I dont feel its over, but I dont have the time to work on it right now so its going to be on hiatus. 

I went back and re-read the whole thing and I like every chapter individually but I honestly dont feel like there is much of a link from one chapter to the next, idk it just felt like each chapter was moving on the the next and the past was never brought back up. 

I am very proud of this book and the fact that it has now got over 60K reads is insane. Like I've said many times before this was my first time writing fan-fic and you guys where all so nice, it partly because of how nice everyone is that I feel so bad for not updating.

I really want to say thanks to everyone for helping me out and encouraging me it really means a lot you guys. 

My schedule is pretty busy but once there is  a lull in assignments or a long weekend comes through I will try to work on a new chapter. 

Thanks guys :) - sorry it was not an update