4. Bloodthirsty

Vampire!Luna x Hermione
And they're older
Thank
Also makeouts and possible smut I haven't decided yet
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Luna and Hermione had been dating for about a month, and Luna still hadn't shared he secret with her girlfriend. She was afraid of what she would think of her when she did.
Luna opened the door into her house, knowing well that she was late, and that Hermione was waiting for her. She moved swiftly into the house before closing the door behind her, and heard shuffling from the living room.
She was greeted by an annoyed looking Hermione moments later, and the brunette grabbed her arm. "Where have you been? You were supposed to be here almost an hour ago." She said, her eyes filled with slight worry. Luna smiled and crouched down, wrapping her arms around Hermione. "I'm sorry. I got caught up in something." She purred, her breath brushing against Hermione's neck.
The shorter witch shuddered slightly, and moved away. "I-It's fine." She stuttered, looking nervously at her much taller girlfriend. Hermione placed a hand on her bruised check with a frown. "What happened?" She said, quietly.
Luna smiled faded softly as she kissed Hermione's forehead. "Don't worry about me. How are you feeling?" She chirped, picking her girlfriend up and swiftly moving over to the couch.
Hermione let out a yelp of shock as she was picked up, and hid her face in Luna's shirt and the blonde moved towards the couch. "G-Good, but I'd feel better if you told me where you were..." She said quietly.
Luna hesitated, her blue eyes focused on something not too far away as Hermione sat on her lap. "I was... eating..." She whispered, voice husky. "Not like... normal eating." She said, and Hermione looked up at the girl's face. "What do you mean?" She questioned, looking as innocent as ever.
"I'm afraid you'll hate me if I tell you the truth." Luna spoke barely above a whisper, and Hermione turned and sat on Luna's lap so that she was facing the blue-eyed beauty. "It's very hard to hate you." She whispered, softly kissing Luna's jaw.
"I don't eat, I feed. I'm a vampire, Hermione." She said, putting a hand on her cheek and stroking it.
The freckled witch was quiet for a moment, before smiling gently. "That doesn't matter to me. If you're a vampire, then you're my vampire." She said, face flushing.
Luna leaned forward, putting her hands on Hermione's hips as she dug her fangs into her lip. The brunette flushed, putting both hands on both sides of her girlfriend's face.
"Let me show you." Luna whispered, breath tickling Hermione's neck, making the short witch gasp. "O-Okay." She stammered, putting her hands on Luna's shoulders as the vampire pushed her face into her neck. She parted her mouth just slightly, sliding her teeth along the soft skin.
Hermione shivered softly, digging her nails into Luna's shoulders. The blonde pressed her lips to the side of her neck, sucking softly on one spot and then sliding her tongue over it. Hermione let out a gentle gasp as her closed eyes trembled slightly.
Hermione's heart pounded loudly in her chest, and she titled her head to the side. "L-Luna..." She stuttered, and Luna moved her mouth down a bit before biting harder on a new spot. Hermione let out a soft moan as she wiggled where she sat.
The vampire chuckled darkly as she slowly began sucking the blood out of Hermione. The brunette winced slightly, as it was a little painful, but also felt nice. She bit her lip slightly before looking up at Luna. "I wish you would've told me sooner..." She whispered, and Luna smirked. "Why? Do you wish we did this sooner?" She purred, pulling on Hermione's sweatpants with a bit of a teasing smirk. She leaned forward and gave her lip a soft kiss before pulling away. Hermione giggled and wrapped her arms around Luna's neck, smiling softly.
Their lips collided softly, Luna pulling their bodies closer together and trailing her hands up Hermione's shirt, making the witch gasp before she was silenced by Luna biting hard on her lip before slipping her tongue into her mouth. Hermione let out a muffled moan as Luna lifted up Hermione's shirt and tossed it to the side, connecting their lips again as she moved and pushed Hermione down on the couch. She continued biting and kissing her neck, Hermione's breath hitching as she flinched with every touch.
Just as Luna began to unclasp her girlfriend's bra, the door swung open and Hermione let out a yelp as she swiftly sat up, and hid behind her girlfriend. Draco and Harry stood in the doorway, Draco looking a bit shocked as Harry rolled his eyes. "Come on guys, you know better. Don't have sex on the fucking couch." He said, angrily, and Luna let out a slight hiss. "That rule was made because of you two idiots." She snarled as Hermione pulled her shirt over her head and pulling it down over her breasts so it fit snugly. The brunette crossed her arms and looked at the ground with a bright red face, before Harry and Draco walked to their room, the blonde boy giving Luna a small wave before he swiftly followed Harry, burying his face in his boyfriend's neck as they walked. Harry groaned as he walked away, lifting Draco off the ground and onto his back. "You're so heavy. You have to start walking by yourself, silly." He chuckled, and Hermione and Luna sat in silence for a couple minutes before the shorter witch kissed the blonde's cheek. "Well, I'm glad you told me. I love you, Luna." She whispered, and Luna smiled lovingly as she kissed Hermione's lips and then moved her hair out of her face. "I love you more. Now, go to bed." Luna said, and Hermione huffed softly before walking to her room, trying to hide the huge grin still growing on her face.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I'm sorry it's shorter than usual
Hope you enjoyed u3u