//22//

"han jisung, i have finally put it together. it makes sense," chan had jisung sat down in his apartment.

felix had gone out- jisung didn't know where.

all he knew was that he was being interrogated for god knows what.

"chan hyung what is this about? you're scaring me." jisung said honestly, looking up at the male who had his arms crossed.

"felix. my brother." he stressed out the word 'brother' and jisung almost choked. "you like him don't you?" chan narrowed his eyes- and jisung gulped.

"yeah, why?" at that point jisung was convinced that he was right, yeah felix has been his crush for a while.

"what do you mean why?! he's my brother!" chan flailed, turning all the way around before going back to jisung.

"you didn't think of asking for my blessing??"

jisung blinked, face twisting in confusion. "i need your blessing? since when was that a rule..?" he asked, genuinely curious.

chan looked at him with a deadpan face, a bit in disbelief. "you haven't heard of asking for sibling's blessings?"

jisung innocently and honestly shook his head no, he had never heard that before.

chan face palmed and shook his head. "whatever you have my blessing." not wanting to bug jisung anymore he turned and went into the kitchen.

"so when did you start liking him?" chan asked as he searched through the pots and pans.

jisung turned his chair so he could see chan in the kitchen, his hands folding in his lap.

"honestly, i don't know. can't remember," jisung was literally in felix's apartment yet felt fine?

"well how did you know you liked him? what were the signs?" chan asked, now going to the fridge to get cheese to make a grilled cheese.

"my heart speeds up and i get nervous around him.. sooo how did you find out?" interested jisung learned forwards, smiling curiously.

"hyunjin told me." chan answered honestly, not finding a reason to lie- shrugging his shoulders.

"of course he did." jisung scoffed. "that bitch."

the sound of the pan being placed on the counter was louder than it had to be. "jisung, you shouldn't call him that." chan began to scold him.

"you have to figure out what the hell you're gonna do about your feud with hyunjin. it's old, and you two have to cut the shit eventually." chan swore, even though he was so against it.

"but it's not my fault! you get that right? he fights with me." jisung pouted and chan went back to make the grilled cheese.

"anyway back to what I was saying, i always get nervous when i have a crush. felix is my crush." he concluded, wiping the dust from his jeans.

chan placed the grilled cheese in from of jisung and sat down, sighing and staring at him. "so you're gonna go to the haunted house with felix right?"

jisung nodded, picking up the sandwich thankfully and started eating.

"good plan. he's terrified of everything, he'll cling to you." chan smiled, clapping his hands. "i'm team jilix!"

jisung snorted and smiled, scrunching his face. "thanks chan."

the topic changed, and jisung asked a question. "what about you? who do you like?"

chan went blank as he looked out the window, pretending he didn't hear what jisung asked.