//100//

// warning, mention of death//

"so it's true then?" they were feeding into whatever reaction jisung was now giving.

the way his breathing spurred and how he didn't try to fight back. how he wasn't even looking up at the boys in front of him anymore. at how his blinking pattern even changed and the way he was trying to focus his eyes on anything.

"your mom died?" the boy pushed forward.

"shut up.." jisung mumbled, feeling like it was suddenly harder to breathe.

his mom.

"ah your little act is dying down now huh?~" the taller boy grimaced, watching jisung yet not being able to tell the level of which his mind was falling in on itself.

his mom.

"how'd she die then?" jisung couldn't tell who was talking. all he felt was a hand go to his chin and turn his head upwards. "did she kill herself?"

jisung felt his cheeks burning red and the tears that collected themselves in his eyes. they were threatening to spill over, yet his eyes didn't ever look up. "n-no.. she-"

"oh so she didn't? that's surprising. if i had a son like you i think i would. wouldn't you?" the boys mocked and spoke to each other- and suddenly jisung felt himself being pushed back.

he couldn't see who did it.

"look he's crying." the girl's voice pierced.

his mom.

it felt like this whole time he had pretended she never died- but the slight mention of her had him being torn apart. his mind went to every place imaginable.

how did they know about it?

how are people finding out about something like this?

what were people saying?

jisung would try to block it out of his mind the best he could, but even his dreams came to absolutely haunt him. his dreams would traumatize him just like that night did.

the dreams of her dying always came back.

"where's your dad? did he die too? or did he not care enough about you to be there?" these were all assumptions. "did he leave you?"

but they were right.

rather than being affected by the teasing- jisung was now being tormented by the images playing over in his head again. every single thing. everything that he had thought about the night she died.

everything.

~~~

"isn't it getting late? i thought ji said he was getting out earlier than usual." minho walked into seungmin's room- he looked at the time, then at seungmin as if he was waiting for him to confirm.

minho had went home after jisung left for work, but then came back to the apartment near the time he assumed jisung would be back from working.

hyunjin was now at the apartment, sitting in seungmin's room as the younger did school work and studied as he often did.

"yeah.. now that you mention it, it's pretty late. usually when jisung says he's getting off early he'd be back by this time." seungmin confirmed minho's concern. "i was too caught up reading to notice the time.."

"i'll call him." minho walked into the room.

hyunjin sat up on the bed so that minho had room to sit down. "maybe he got caught up with cleaning up. he's still working at that restaurant right?" hyunjin questioned, trying to calm the two down in the process.