7 // Company

If anyone was wondering, yes, there are going to be other bungou stray dogs characters in this story.

Started: 19.9.2019

-------

As the week progressed, Dazai found out he also had a history with Chuuya. So they met each other in class on Tuesday, Thursday and the last lesson on Friday. And as much as he hated to admit it, Dazai was enjoying the time they spent together in those classes. But, he still wouldn't consider Chuuya a friend, just someone who kept him company a few times a week.

-

"Hey, Chuuya!"

Chuuya turned to the source of the voice calling his name, smiling as he saw his friend, Tachihara. They were childhood friends and had known each other since kindergarten, so they were close enough to use first names. Talking about first names, Chuuya hadn't even realised, but all this time, Dazai had been using his first name. Not that he was bothered by it though. 

"Oh, Michizou, what's up?" He asked as his friend walked up to him.

"Not much. Akutagawa and the others wanted me to come to talk to you." Tachihara replied, smiling back at Chuuya, nervously.

"Huh? Why? Did something happen?

 Tachihara shook his head. "No, it's about that weird kid."

It took Chuuya a while to realise who he meant by "weird kid" until it hit him. "Dazai?"

The mention of Dazai's name only received a shrug from Tachihara. "Probably. Anyway, the others said you've been hanging out with him a lot recently."

Chuuya wouldn't exactly say they have been hanging out a lot, just sat together in a few classes and sometimes greeted each other in the halls. And the problem being? Also, I wouldn't say a lot." He asked with a confused face.

"Chuuya, he's nothing but trouble. Haven't you heard the rumours?"

Both were quiet for a moment.

"Rumours? I don't know what you're talking about, but you don't believe in rumours, do you?"

"Dude, basically everyone knows. That guy never talks to anyone, never goes out (except the library but hush), some think his parents might abuse him, perfect criminal material!"

Chuuya looked at his friend, unimpressed. "Really? That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Just because he doesn't have friends or go out doesn't mean he's a criminal."

Tachihara held up his hands in defeat. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

Chuuya rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever. You know what, I'll prove you he's a good person."

And that's how the "Dazai The Criminal"-bet was born. Chuuya sure as hell was going to win it too, after all, he bet 5000¥ on it.