6: Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da

After singing "If I Could Be With You", I dragged myself off the little stage and went to the staff's room. I let myself fall in the couch and sighed. "Oh God, I'm so tired! I mean I love to sing, but I don't like forcing myself because I need the money!" I started to argue with myself. "Maybe I just need to rest, I dunno." I said out loud. Suddenly, I heard someone running and then, out of nowhere, Sally was grabbing my face and yelling. "THE BEATLES ARE HERE, THE BEATLES WANT TO MEET YOU, THE-" I covered her mouth before she could finish. "Okay, relax now Sal" I said to her while she was mumbling under my hand. "Relax!" She sat down and went quiet. "That's a good girl. Now, can you tell me what's going on?" I asked her quietly. She looked at my angrily "Can't you fucking hear? The Beatles are here! They saw you singing and they want to meet you!" Her eyes were wide open in excitement. I suddenly felt my stomach ache and started to trumble. "Wha....What? They are here? They? THE Beatles?" I replied trying not to faint. She was collapsing too. "Oh my God, yes Snow! They're here and they want to meet you! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?" She asked impatiently. "Oh God, please stop. In order to be calm, I need you to be calm too." I could feel how my face was turning red. "Okay...Uhm...Do I look good? What should I say? I mean, to not sound like a completely mental fangirl." Sally laughed. "Oh sweetie, you look beautiful! I got you. You need to be super cold, so you sound more professional!" She suggested. "Yeah, right, because a waitress part time singer it's SO professional!" I laughed ironically. "Oh shut up! I think they're are coming!" She urge me. "Oh God, okay, just..stay here with me" I was sweating like a pig. "Of course! You won't get ALL the fun!" She winked at me and looked at the door. The steps were closer and closer. Then, the door opened.

There they were, the Fab Four, The Beatles, next to Mr. Halloway. Ringo, George, Paul and John. I couldn't believe it. My body begged me to start jumping and screaming. "Keep a hold of yourself Misty" Said internatelly. "Hello there, Misty. I'm sorry for molesting you on your break, but these gentlemen wanted to meet you" My boss said. He was faking good manners towards me, that was a first. "As you know for sure, they are Mr. Harrison, Mr. Starr, Mr. Mccartney and Mr. Lennon. They hear-" "A pleasure to meet you" Said John interrupting Mr. Halloway and grabbing my hand to kiss it. I was going red like an apple. "Oh, Hello. It's nice to meet you" I answered with all my breath. "Heya there. You have quite a lovely voice, Miss." Said Ringo smiling. I could hear Sally almost dying behind me. Ringo Starr had said that I had a lovely voice. Unreal. "Thanks so much, Mr. Starr" I replied politely. "I'm a big fan of your work as well." I smiled. "Why, thanks" Replied George. Sally kicked my leg from behind. "Oh yes, I'm sorry, this is my friend Sally, she works here with me" I said bringing her with me. "Hello everyone, nice to meet you" She said giggling. "Well, I'm sure you enjoyed meeting the artist but we need to let her prepare for the next song." Said Mr. Halloway. "Oh, I'm sorry mister, but we actually wanted to talk with your singer, if you don't mind" Replied Ringo. "They want to talk with me? About what?" I thought intrigued. "Oh, I'm sorry, but she need to go now, maybe later?" Mr. Halloway's eyes where shining. "Yes, of course, we'll wait for the lady after her show, if she don't mind" John said winking at me. I could have faint right there. But I was a strong one. "Sure! I'm out at 10, it's that okay?" I said smiling. "Perfect." Said Paul, and the four of them went out the room followed by Mr. Halloway who whispered "We need to talk" before closing the door.

I sat quietly in the couch. "OH. MY. GOD. MISTY!" Yelled Sally. "I can't believe what just happened!" "Me neither. I'm in shock" I replied softly. "What are you going to do? Are you bringing me with you? What would they want?" She grabbed my shoulders and shook me. "Talk to them. Yes. I don't have a clue" I answered. "All I know is that I have to go out and sing. And then talk to the fucking Beatles." Sally laughed nervously. I suddenly felt that I wasn't awake, I was still dreaming. I opened the door and headed to the little stage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm back! I'm gonna try to write a chapter per day. I'm sorry if this one was a little short! x