Chapter 3

Okayy so this chapter will be Snapes POV of what happened in the previous chapter .
_______________________________________

Snape POV

Before I knew what I was saying the words were already out of my mouth. She stopped with her back towards me and turned around slowly, she had a beautiful smile on her face.

The moment she met my eyes her smile faltered , she looked away and for a moment I couldn't say anything. I was completely captivated by her beauty. I'd always known she was beautiful , maybe even more beautiful than Lily.

When she met my eyes again I noticed the gentle but urgentness to them, clearly she thought I was going to bring up her father. She smiled expectantly and asked what I wanted.

This snapped me out of my trance and I momentarily forgot what I was going to say, it quickly came back to me and after I informed her of the prefects meeting she sighed and thought about her father again. It's revolting that the man who is suppose to keep hee safe is doing he complete opposite.

She was about 5 feet from the door when I moved towards her. What am I doing? I ignored the thought and gently grabbed her wrist. She snatched her hand away and backed up until she was by the door, her hand was over her chest and she looked so afraid that I would hurt her. I pulled my hand back and saw that she was slightly trembling. She was half way through speaking when I cut her off. She thought I was going to hurt her and then she convinced herself I wouldn't- that I wasn't her father.

"Miss(Y/N) why are you so afraid of your father ?"I said. She replied by telling me it was none of my business, this however was far from the truth. I told her as her professor it was my duty to protect her , and yes that was true but I also felt a burst of anger when I found out and I knew it wasn't because I was her teacher. I felt protective over her. She always managed to get my attention at most unlikely times , but she is my student.

She said something along the lines of needing to leave and I could hear the anger in her voice , but before I could move she was already gone.

Over the next few days I noticed she was avoiding me. Obviously she is avoiding you Severus , she obviously didn't want anyone knowing about that man. Even thinking about her father gave me great dislike.

***