Chapter 8

Saturday morning rolled around and she woke up at about 8. She finished my morning routine and went down to breakfast. When she got back to her room, she put on a black skinny jeans with a dark green hoodie and a pair of black ankle boots.

 When she got back to her room, she put on a black skinny jeans with a dark green hoodie and a pair of black ankle boots

(Ignore the model, but this is the hoodie)

She put her hair in a ponytail and put on some eye liner and lip gloss, when she was done it was around 12 PM. She decided she would get some lunch in Hogsmead, before meeting up with Severus .

Time skip to after you eat lunch

She still had an hour until she had to meet Severus, she  walked around and was about to turn back before she reached the Hogshead.

She was almost opposite the stationery store where she would meet Severus, when someone grabbed her from behind and put their hand over her mouth to prevent her screams from being heard.

The person pulled her into an alley way and thrust her up against the wall, and all the air was knocked out of her. She could feel a sharp throbbing at the base of her head and it made her head spin. Before she opened her eyes to see her attacker , they whispered into her ear "I've missed you, sweetheart"

That voice. A chill ran down her spine and she started to tremble. She didn't need to open her eyes to know who it was but she opened them anyway and there he was , inches away from her face with his arm holding her firmly against the wall. Her  father...

Snape's POV

I arrived 10 minutes early to the place where I said I'd meet (Y/N). What was I thinking , asking a student to a pub? I was looking around when across the street , I saw her. She is so beautiful, I thought to myself.

She was about to cross the street when someone grabbed her from behind and pulled her into an alley. What the hell? I crossed the road and made my way to the alley when I was met with a sight that made my skin crawl.

Author POV

"How dare you keep me waiting, you ungrateful child?" He demanded as he slapped her across her face , still holding her to the wall. She was so terrified she didn't dare make any noise, she was paralysed with tears streaming down her face.

"K-keep y-you w-waiting ?" She stuttered, m face stinging from the slap.

"Yes , keep me waiting when I told you I'd be here. You filthy abomination!" He was careful not to raise his voice enough to attract attention. When he finished he balled his hand up in a fist and rammed it into her side continuously.

This time noise did come out, she was trying to scream but he covered her mouth and looked at her with look of disgust. He raised his fist and hit her across the face and let her fall to the floor.