Chapter 14

____________________________________________

After spending her worst period with Severus, their relationship only got better. She would visit Hogwarts from time to time and spend time with Severus.

Other times they would go on dates in town, walking around with some coffee just speaking and enjoying each other's company.

It was a few months later when she was on her way home when she had a feeling of being watched. It was dark outside even with the street lamps, for some god forsaken reason she decided to work late on a Friday.

As soon as she had the feel she picked up her pace slightly as to not alert whoever was watching her that she knew. She slipped her hand into her bag and gripped her wand tightly, eyes wide and senses on high alert.

When she turned into the street her apartment building was in she sighed but didn't let her guard down. She continued walking until she heard someone call out to her.

She turned around and her eyes widened comically, confusion settling in place of shock.

"What are you doing here ?" She spat venimously, pulling her wand from her bag and raising it threateningly.

He just smirked and that's the last then she saw before a cloth was pressed to her mouth and her conciousness faded away.

                                                   ***
*Warning, the following scenes will include violence and degrading name calling. If this triggers you please skip it.*

Her eyes snapped open and she was overwhelmed by the throbbing in her head. She groaned and grabbed her head, when she remembered what happened her eyes swept across the room she was in.

It was dark and cold, the floor beneath her was damp. There were no windows and it looked like a cellar. Her head was still clearing up when she realised her hands and ankle were bound by rope that dug into her skin.

She hissed when the pain finally registered in her head. She was still in her jeans and hoodie from work  only her bag and wand were gone. Panic began setting in and she was terrified.

The fact that the last person she saw was Tony didnt help her overactive mind. How did he find me m who is he working with ? Who drugged me ? Where am I? Questions like this swirled around in her mind.

Stop. Breathe (Y/N). You can't do anything if you are panicking.

Her thoughts were cut short when she heard footsteps approaching the room she was in. She quickly laid down and pretended to be asleep.

When the door swung open her heart dropped and her blood ran cold. How was it that her father knew Tony ?

She kept still and shut her eyes before they locked at her and snickered. Pain shot through her stomach before she knew what was happening, her eyes opened and she cried out in pain.

A hand found it's way into her hair and pulled her up to her knees. A hard punch was landed on the right side of her face leaving a long gash along her cheekbone.

When her eyes refocused she saw her father looming over her, smirk across his face. When she turned to see who held her hair in a painful grip it was Tony.

"How nice of you to finally grace up with your conciousness (Y/N)" her father said, spitting her name like venom.

"What the hell do you want?" She snapped back eyes hardening.

"You thought you could get away? You thought you could run off with your little boyfriend ?" He griped.

Another hard kick was landed on her stomach, causing her to double over in pain, coughing up some blood.