Chapter 11

Snape pulled away from her and she was suddenly very self conscious of her position. Blushing furiously she got off the table and looked from snape to the door.

He looked at her, his eyes dark with an emotion she'd never seen, and walked to the door. As he did this, she fixed her hair and smoothed out her dress. When the door opened, she was surprised to see Professor Dumbledore. She could feel her eyes go wide and her breathe quicken.

"Ah , I thought you would be here Severus. Oh and what do we have here." Said Dumbledore looking over Snapes shoulder and directly at her.

"I-I shoulder probably get back to the dance" she said trying not to sound like she just kissed her professor. As she was making her way through the door way she heard .

"(Y/N) , think about what I said." His voice was low, with a hint of pleading.

"No, I've said what I wanted to and that's what I'm going to stand by. Professor" she said, turned on her heel and left.

She would have loved to go back to the dance but she  couldn't bring myself to do it. So she found myself in her room, removing her make up, dress and shoes and changing into her pajama' s.

She got into bed but her mind was racing, her fingers were on her lips and she found myself thinking about the kiss. My first god damn kiss! 

However things did not stay that happy in her thoughts for long because she remembered what brought her to that perfect moment. Tony . God if she sees that little piece of shit again.

Oh Merlin, Dumbledore. What in the world does he think happened between Snape and I?

She laid back in her bed and was overcome with exhaustion.

***

Snape's POV

The one time  I actually act on my feelings I'm interrupted. After the exchange with (Y/N) Dumbledore gave me a curious look.

"I supposed you have acted on your feeling for her, haven't you ?" Said Dumbledore as if it were common knowledge.

I was taken aback by this comment but quickly composed myself and replied " I have no idea what you are talking about." I walked back to my desk, and leaned against it.

"Ah Severus, I've seen the way you look at her." Said Dumbledore calmly. " So what will you do about her father ?" He added . I was speechless, of course Dumbledore knew it was her .

I sighed in defeat and replied, " Well obviously I won't let her go back to him."

"I'll leave it on your capable hands I know you'll do what is right." And with that Dumbledore left the room.

I sat down and my mind trailed back to the kiss. Her lips were so soft, and the feel of her body against mine. The was she shuddered at my touch. I groaned as I came to notice the bulge in my pants, i went to my room and took a cold shower to calm down.

_____________________________________________