The Grand Magic Games

Jakey sat on a ledge overlooking the sea. Thinking. The grand magic games was starting today... they had gone on a scavenger hunt earlier that week to see who they would be facing. He had been pared with a individual who didn't seem to speak much. He was a member of the Wandering Coins, and on top of that S class. What was his name? Bryan?
Ya that was it...
Bryan...
Jakey was so getting crushed.

-Author: Or maybe... a crush? Good luck with that one sweetheart, if you know what I mean-

A bell tolls snapping Jakey out of thought. Its starting! He rushed to the arena for the grand magic games. After a few agonizing rounds of anticipation it was finally his turn, and he was terrified. Entering the arena he couldn't stop the thoughts and fears running through his head. "and now!" The announcer said his voice echoing around the stands, magnified by the recording lacrima and screens playing the event live. So many people... it made Jakey nervous.

"We have the next two wizards!" The announcer continued "One of the newest members to are very own Protecters, the C class wizard! Jakey! And one of the few wizards nowadays to focus on not one- but two Magic's! A masked thief here to steal the win, Bryan of the Wandering Coins!"

"But wait seriously, what's with the Wandering Coins and covering their faces?" He said. "You got a problem with our preferred choice in fashion?" A distinctively feminine voice said from behind him. The man jumped and turned to look at the woman who had materialized behind him. She had pastel-ish pink hair pulled into two braids framing her face. Each one had strategically places stars dotted around it. Though the most defining feature about her was probably the bear mask covering the whole of her face. "Ahhh- oh, when did you get their Dream?" He said obviously startled. She shrugged, "Who knows." "Anyways- where was I?" He continued. "Actually," she said plucking the microphone out of his hand "I think I got this one Shador." "But-" "I said I got this," she cut him off. She gave him what was probably a glare but was impossible to tell from under her mask, and he backed off. Yep, she was scary alright.