Epilogue

Kion POV
Fuli and I got inside a large metal bird that flew use a long distance. Fuli was hardly awake during the flight. Kev and a couple other doctors were there the whole time.
"Kev are you sure that this lion is okay to be here with us and an injured cheetah".
"Trust me I have practically raised this lion and this lion and cheetah are best friends" he looked away from them and spoke directly to Fuli and I "Maybe even more so". Fuli opened her eyes.
"K...Kion".
"Yes Fuli".
"Why is everything shaking".
"Because we are flying but don't worry we are okay".
"Kion you didn't have to come with me I trust Kev".
"I won't leave you Fuli now please lay your head down and rest".
"Okay" she went back to sleep.
I trust Kev and adore him but he has done this twice in the past. The animals he took never returned. I pick didn't pick the death scent so I knew he left them behind. Duma told me that they were put in large animal facilities be cause they were no longer fit for the wild. I don't want her to be alone for the rest of her life even though her species is built on that. After several hours flying we finally touched down in some new world. We put into another wagon which took us to another facility. Kev and I were kept from Fuli in another room while they healed her. Kev began to speak.
"Kion I know why you are here, you have seen it before. When are injured enough to be brought hospitals like this then they are usually put into a large multi animal sanctuary. This is called a zoo. Humans can come and look at various wildlife from around the world. Animals that usually come here are injured and kept there to help keep them alive because they can no longer return to the wild. Fuli will have to stay here but you can't I will have to take you back".
I growled.
"I'm sorry bud but you aren't injured".
I grabbed a near by writing stick similar to the one Kev uses with my mouth and wrote No Go and Why on a human flat slate.
"Hang on a second you are different from most lions....okay Kion I think I know a way for you to stay here in a zoo..and if...yes...for you and the cheetah to stay in the same pin...this will work but we will discuss it later for now we check on the cheetah".
On the slate I wrote Fuli.
"Is that her name".
I nodded.
He smiled
"You are truly special".
Suddenly another human walked up to us.
"Alright well the cheetah will be fine she will begin being put into the New York Zoo".
"Wait Dr. do you remember that deal you made me about being a zookeeper here well I have an idea".
Kev told him the plan. Kev would amaze the humans by having me do tricks and Fuli would help as well. Kev truly was nice doing all these things to help me and Fuli. She would be kept in a small enclosure with me tonight before we would move into the zoo. When they let me into the enclosure she was laying down on her stomach staring out at a small pond in the center . She had new wrappings on her stomach and back legs. She smiled when she saw me.
"Kion you really are here".
"Of course Inlove you to much let you go to this strange place".
I sat next her and she nuzzled me. I heard Kev and the other doctor talking.
"This is really something, they seem to share a special bond".
"I told you doc he was something else".
She licked my face to regain my attention.
"I have tried to walk after they did what they did and..." she teared up " I can't even stand on my back left leg".
I nuzzled her.
"It's okay Fuli it will get better as time goes on".
"What if it doesn't, I running is my whole life Kion".
"It's okay Fuli"
"How will I get back to the prides".
"We won't".
"What".
"Once animals are severely injured and taken to a facility far away like this, they are no longer fit to live in the wild as Kev said".
"So what will happen".
"We go to a place where a bunch of animals are kept, they are called zoos".
"Wait Kion you aren't injured why are you in one".
"I volunteered".
"Kion you didn't have to do that for me".
"I don't want you doing this alone".
The next day Fuli and I were.moved into a weird fenced area. On the other side was another caged animal Unkown to me. Kev was there as well. This is what would happen. Fuli would live there and have time to heal and have her buddy me with her. I would do things that Kev would tell me to do and so that is what we did. After a few months Fuli healed. She had a slight limp in her run but no other problems. She helped Kev and I out showing off our intelligence to a bunch of humans. I missed the pridelands but if this is how I can live my life with Fuli then I will take it.

Duma POV
It has been awhile since Kion, Kev, and Fuli left. I knew what had happened to them. Kion and Fuli were placed in a zoo and would never return. Word got around to everyone . Kiara and Kovu were enraged by this and started to hate Kion while the King, Queen, and others didn't. Vitani Kovu's sister backed the king and queen. Vitani took the role of the leader of the lion guard and another lioness took the fast spot. I will miss Kion but he is a big cat now and he makes his own decisions.

Author Note
This will conclude this story, I am discontinuing these stories because when I first started writing this story I had now knowledge of the show. So I hope this ending is good enough because I probably wont continue them for a very long time. If you want to read more Lion Guard I suggest reading my other lion guard series which I am way more involved and already has been two books in the trilogy. Those books are called The Lion King: The Journey of Kion and Kopa.