Run in with an old friend

"YO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LEGIT ROB A STORE AND NOT TAKE ME WITH?!" (Y/n) yelled at Beth, Annie and Ruby.
"(y/n), we didn't wanna get you into this stuff. You're so young..." Beth said trying to calm the younger girl down
"IM LEGIT 22, HOW AM I TOO YOUNG-"
(Y/n) yelled until she was cut off by Ruby
"Listen, we are all older than you. We didn't wanna get you mixed up in it. So take a chill pill" Ruby said.
(Y/n) looked pretty mad
"Whatever, I'm gonna go take a walk. Don't bother me unless it's important" she said as she walked out the door.
—————Time skip——————
(Y/n) POV
As I walked down the street, I saw a slick black car zoom past me.
"Fucking dick-" I mumbled under my breath. Then it hit me. Holy shit that's Rios car. I started to sprint back to Beth's house, dodging people with strollers and other things. I ran inside as soon as I got a text from Beth saying to come over.
" (Y/n), great to see you. I thought this life wasn't for you" one of Rios men, Carlos said.
"And I thought that turning gay and a bitch wasn't your life style either, but here we are." I said right back. He looked extremely offended.
"Whatever, go sit with your friend" he said pointing his gun at me. But yet I knew he didn't have enough balls to pull that trigger. I walked into the dining room
To see Beth sitting down, looking at someone. I ran over to her and sat next to her. Then I looked at what she was looking at.
"Long time, no see (Y/n)." I heard his gruff, thick accent say.
"I thought this wasn't the life for you, I thought you were gonna leave. What happened..?" I asked.
"That's something you'll find out as time goes on. But-" he was cut off by Ruby and Annie bursting in through the door then being forced to take a seat. "Let's begin, shall we.."