Money

"So you little ladies, stole a lot of money from me. I want it back." Rio said, with a bit of lust in his eyes.
"We'll get it back, all of it" Beth said, looking at him filled with fear but trying to be strong.
"Most of it..." Annie said. Ruby and Beth started to silently yell at her.
"What, like you guys didn't spend a dime" Annie said, earning a glare from the two older girls.
"How much did you spend?!" Ruby asked.
"About hundred....grand....." Annie said. "What is wrong with you, I'm gonna shoot you myself" Ruby said.. (Y/N) looked at them, amused.
"Look, you leave them alone and I drop BR." (Y/n) offered.
"Nah, I'm not gonna make you drop them for something you didn't do." Rio replied.
(Y/n) just rolled her eyes.
"You're gonna get my money, all of it." Rio said to the 3 girls that caused this. (Y/N) knew that this was also her problem. She was gonna get back all of the money even if it causes the death of her.
———-time skip———-
"No you jackass! I need 20 grand in my hand by tomorrow morning and I swear to god if I don't get it, we will have an issue. You'll be out, and you'll be screwed. Mentally and physically. You know I keep my promises, Brenner" (Y/N) yelled into the phone, at one of her gang members. Finally (Y/N) and Brenner got off the phone. Brenner agreeing. (y/n) sighed and put her head in her hands. All of her past memories finally showing up.
——————Flash back——————-
"ARE YOU LEGIT STUPID?! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU STEAL FROM THAT DAMN STORE! YOU KNOW THE COBRAS RUN IT!" (y/N) yelled at the new member.
"I'm sorry ma'am, it won't happen again." The member tried to plead.
"You're right, it won't. Pack your shit and leave" (Y/N) said with venom in her voice. The next day, a taller man, covered in tattoos with 2 other men behind him showed up at her door.
"Can I help you?" (y/n) asked
"uh yeah, give us the money your boy took from us." The man said. Dammit. It's the cobras.
"We don't have it. You ever search his bag?". (Y/n) said.
The leader, who soon would go by rio, clenched his jaw and told one of the men behind him to search the new member for the money. They ended up finding it.
Rio went to shake (Y/n)'s Hand. He ended up slipping a piece of paper into her hand. After they left she unfolded the paper. "Call me if you ever need anything" and it had his number on it.. she smiled like an idiot.
—————present—————
"I see you're still stuck on the past" (Y/N) heard rio say. She looked up and there he was, by himself.
"Remember how you said to call you if I needed anything? Can you like just leave them alone. Please." (Y/n) said.
"I've changed, and you have to. If you can get back into the game, I'll forget about it." Rio said.
"DEAL!" (y/n) said, happy that she could get her friends out of this.