Run

After I stabbed rio, I ran to my car and drove. I didn't stop until I got to my house. There, I started a shower and got in. I sat on the shower floor as the steaming hot water washed off my makeup and drenched my hair.. Steam covered the mirrors of the bathroom as I just sat there and realized what mess I've gotten myself into again. But it was for 3 women who didn't deserve what they had coming to them.. they didn't deserve it. So I risked it all for them... I really hope it doesn't back fire like how it did last time..
                       ~Flashback~
"(Y/n), they haven't been coming after us recently" (y/n)'s moms friend said to her.

"Well we don't know for sure.." (Y/n) said, not sure if they were in the clear just yet...

Soon (y/n) went home, only to find out soon in the morning that (Y/M/F/N) had died. From murder. It was all her fault and she couldn't stop it.

                        ~present~
I shuttered at the thought of my past, as I organized half of my people to watch out for the girls.. as I called up yena, my hacker, there was a knock on the door. I got up to open it, only to have a gun put to my head.

"So you thought you could stab me and get away with it? You're dead wrong.."

——————————————————
I'm so sorry for the short chapter but I haven't been in the right mindset to write. I have been dealing with writers block also. The corona shit is making everything harder on me with my job and stuff. So I'm sorry and I'll try and get back into writing as soon as I can. Also thank you for 4K on the book. Holy shit. I love you guys. I'll most likely add to the chapter when I feel
Up to it.