Toxic

(Y/n) POV
I jumped as Yena picked up the phone and Rios voice rang out..
     "Yena, I'll call you back.." I said as I quickly hung up the phone.. Rio gave me a venomous smirk.
   "So you stab me and think u killed me. That's funny" He said, as a smile played on his lips.

"I just wanted the girls out of their debt..I thought I could handle it...I jus-" I was cut off as he placed a finger to my lips.

"I'll call it even if you give me something I want.." he said, lust covering his features..

I gulped.

———-time skip————
Instantly he threw me onto the bed, pining me down in the process.
Instantly ripping off the shirt I was wearing before hand.. Then he moved on to my pants, Ripping those off too..
—————time skip—————
I felt his seed fill me. And that's when I knew we didn't use a condom.
"F u c k" I think to myself, hoping I don't get pregnant. He picked up his things and cleaned himself up then left the room. I picked up my phone to call the girls to tell them their debt had been cleared.
————fast forward a couple of days"
Recently I've been feeling extremely sick, throwing up in the morning and barely eating. I got into my car and drove to the store to get a pregnancy test. I couldn't wait until I got home so I bought it and took it in the CVS bathroom. I put the test in my bag and went to leave. As I was leaving, I ran into Rio with his stupid ass sun glasses on

"What are you doing here?" he asked, and I stuttered with my reply
"Getting a pregnancy test because we didn't use a Condom" I told him.. he nodded then walked off with some final words.
"If it's positive, lemme know.."

Little did I know that this would be the start of a toxic but beautiful relationship..
-
-
-