Black roses

(Y/n) quickly ended the phone call. She took a deep breath and started to type on her computer. Scanning the cameras that she had installed before black roses broke up. Noticing how every member had a family now.. she took a deep breath as she realized she can't save the 3 women. She also couldn't Tear the members away from their family's. She picked up her phone and called the jackass that fucked up her life.

"Alright listen Rio, I will hand you the money that they owe. Just leave them alone. They did nothing wrong. Yes, they robbed a store and stole money, but they did it for their family." (Y/n) said. It was silent on the other line for awhile before he replied
"I can't let you do that. It's their problem. Not yours." He said, his voice sounding some what soft and gentle, but she knew that it was far from it.
"DAMMIT RIO! PLEASE!" She shouted, only to receive a "no" as Rios reply. Then he ended the phone call.
(Y/n) quickly stood up, throwing a punch to the closest thing near her which happened to be her mirror. As she felt the glass go into her fist, it numbed as she looked at herself in the broken mirror. A broken mirror with a broken (h/c) girl in front of it. As tears slipped down her face, she repeated over and over again "I have to save them.. there has to be another way" then she had got a idea.

Quickly she ran into her bathroom and cleaned out her bloody and glass filled knuckles. She wrapped her hand, and put some ice on it. She started to get ready for her plan... "this might just be the death of me.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhhhhh hello everyone. I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying my story. Thank you for the 100 views. It really means a lot to me. Continue voting and sharing with your friends. I'm so so so sorry this chapter is shorter, I was rushing. But anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this book and I hope you continue to read even if there are slow updates. But please make sure to follow my social media's for updates.
Insta: alexispark_official
Twitter: SinnerAlexis