Chapter 2

Nico's POV

Sighing heavily I walked out of the classroom completely exhausted thanks to percy and Luke who just kept staring at me the entire class,
to make matters worse Chiron didn't even bothering to stop it but I think he was enjoying the entertainment. Heading to my locker I put away my books and took out my English textbook's and slammed it shut just to see Percy and Luke again with that stupid ass smirks on their shitty faces making me literally want to punch them in the fucking face. I flipped them off but as usual they laughed and walked off to the bathroom probably to go fuck one another which I definitely needed that image in my head as I head to to English class.

Sitting down at the back of the classroom I noticed a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes sitting next to me practically staring at me. Oh boy this wasn't good and but not good another boy staring at me just waiting to get into my pants and the last time that happened boy I tell you it didn't go well. I stared at Mr.Elise the whole time but I felt a hand on my thigh and looked at him realizing he had moved his desk closer to mine and he winked at me making my cheeks turn red. He smirked as he moved his hand up lower rubbing his hand against my growing erection. He continued to rub it gently making me bite my leg, I immediately grabbed a pencil writing something to him

"what's your name?" He grinned as he wrote back and rubbed harder making me bite my tongue.

"It's a secret~" The boy grinned and winked as he removed his hand away from boner.

30 minutes later

The bell rang as I bolted out of the classroom and headed towards the bathroom and shut the door to find Percy and Luke fucking one another still and with my boner that situation didn't help one bit. Luke pulled out of percy and walked over to me pulling me into a heated kiss. My eye's widen as he pushed me against the door and locked it. As he unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down along with my underwear and licked the tip of my penis making me moan softly as I closed my eye's. I heard Luke groan softly as he sucked harder and I came quickly and opened my eye's as I saw him swallow the cum. Luke pulled away from my dick and smirked wiping his mouth.

"Better?" Luke said as he and percy put the rest of their clothes on, I pulled up my underwear and pants smiling a bit "Yes I feel better..." i said as i opened the door and the three of us walked out. Percy smirked as he hugged me tightly grabbing my ass making squeal as headed towards the last class of the day.