Chapter 8

Nico's POV

I groaned softly as my hand smashed my alarm clock shutting it up and rolled out of bed, my feet hit the cold floor and I stretched sighing in relief as I heard it crack. My mouth tasted dry and bitter like dust and it was nasty taste, Crap I didn't know what day it was. maybe it was Tuesday? Wednesday fuck it don't care anymore but all I did care about was Will and I felt my dick twitch in my boxer's making me blush heavily, Gods it was six in the morning and I already was thinking about that damn blonde. Shaking my head I got dressed in black sweatpants and long sleeved shirt even though I was going to be hot as hell in this outfit but didn't care, besides it was comfortable anyway.

I grabbed my stuff headed towards the door and down the stairs. Peeking behind the wall, sighing in relief seeing it was just my sister's I stepped out into the opening of the kitchen.
Immediately they both looked at me and I swear their smiles were bigger than their mouth's. I glared at them as hazel and Bianca clocked me on as I sat down. The stares grew more intense as i stared at the table but eventually gave up as I sighed and just looked straight at them.

"Alright what the hell are you two cooking up?" I demanded.

"We want to know everything that happened with you and that boy!
But haven't we've seen him before?"

Hazel asked as she looked at Bianca who was trying to figure out just where they've seen that boy.

"Oh he goes with us to Half-blood high right? Oh we've both seen him, he's always in the hallways."

Bianca said as she slammed a fist down onto the table, which made me rub my face with my hand.
Ugh I wanted to strangle them both with my bare hands but i couldn't do that because I loved them both too much to do that.

"Hey is it the weekend or a week day? I don't remember." I mumbled softly not caring if my cheeks were red.

"Week day!" They both said and I banged my head against the table frustrated with myself because I didn't finish my five page essay, Gods it was for Mr.Chiron's class and sure he was a awesome teacher but he was strict at the same time.

"Gods please don't tell Dad that I forgot to do my homework."

They raised an eyebrow as soon as I said that and eventually they smirked. I could smell blackmail just by looking at the two of them and it was not good.
So I sighed and replied in a tired voice, "Fine I'll tell everything that happened at the strip club just let me copy of one of yours or you can just do it for me..."

Relief flooded through me as Bianca opened up my backpack, grabbed my paper and she grabbed a pencil from my bag, jotting down the answers quicker than a cheetah running through the plains of Africa.

"Here!" She said and I slowly grabbed the paper and put it in my binder, zipped up my backpack.

"Ok Neeks! Now tell us everything!" Hazel said as she stacked her plates in the middle of the table.
Bianca did the same, Gods they were both so cute when they did that but never in a million years would I tell them that.

"So um Will Solace is his name and he's a uh works late at night"

I said softly looking away from their eye's, "What? He works late at night? nico di angelo I know your lying"

Bianca said as she poked my hand making me look at her knowing I couldn't lie to her or Hazel.

Taking a deep breath I replied
"He's a male stripper... Luke and Percy invited me to go and we went that's where I meet him and well you don't want to know the rest."

I could feel my cheeks heat up along with the rest of my body. Ugh Gods this was so embarrassing to make matters worse Hazel and Bianca still haven't said anything.

"No Fucking way..." I immediately stared at my sister who rarely cussed ever, well only when it was her time of the month. Hazel had a huge grin on her face and Bianca was smirking so hard, she looked like a demon.

"That's hot..." Bianca replied but I didn't get to answer because the bus was here, all three of us went out running towards the bus and got on.

The whole ride to school was not good because Hazel and Bianca kept bombarding with questions about how good will was or how being in a male strip club was like.
I sighed in relief as the bus pulled up to the school and I jumped up running up to the front of the bus which I received a scolding for from the bus driver but I didn't give a fuck. I just wanted to get away from my over bearing sister's. Pushing open the double doors was a mistake because I saw Will Solace leaning against my locker with a smirk.

Wait... how the hell did he know which locker was mine? Damn it percy and Luke told him, Will was wearing skinny jeans, a yellow crop top and white sneakers.
Shit he looked so fucking hot, I blushed heavily as his eye's landed on mine and he winked at me.
Feeling the boner strain against the fabric didn't help but thank gods I was wearing sweatpants, taking a deep breath I walked towards him and stopped in front of him.

"Hey Will..." I said softly.

"Hey Neeks did you miss me?" He said making me blush more but I nodded.

"Uh Will... can you move away from my locker, I need  to put my things."

Giggling a bit I watched as he moved away his face flushed in embrassement, cause trying to be sexy makes you forget things.
Quickly I put my books away while will was just waiting patiently.

"Hey Will?" I said shutting my locker and we walked down the hall towards the cafeteria for some breakfast, well I just wanted some fresh fruit.

"Yes Babe?" Will asked as we walked in and I grabbed an apple off the silver racket paid a dollar and we both sat down at down.

"What classes do you have with me?"
I asked as I bit into the apple, Will just smiled at me with his usual grin.

"I have Mr.chiron's class first period" he grinned as I smiled back knowing we both already knew that we were both going to enjoy each other's company in English class but most importantly thank Gods for Bianca because she wrote down that five page essay quicker than the flash.

The bell rang and we both got up and headed towards our first class together hand in hand.

Hey My Faithful Readers I know I said wouldn't start writing again after the holidays but I decided to start a little earlier than usual so enjoy this chapter! 💛🖤