Chapter 11

Nico's POV

I watched as the last pack of customers left the club even will left but he told me he was going to be waiting for me across the book store which was open 24/7 leaving just me and Carol who was still naked and in her chair making me feel a bit awkward. She patted her lap making me do a double take but I walked over to her and sat on lap.

"So Nico what is your relationship with Will?" She asked as laid my head on her very large breasts.

"Um... He's my boyfriend and I can tell your very close with one another" I mumbled and she just kissed my forehead.

"It's ok well I'm Carol and I'm the women who trained him into being a male stripper." She replied.

"Oh it's nice too meet you Carol"
I said softly.

She pulled my head away from her breast's stared at me and she pulled me into a kiss which surprised me greatly I tried to pull away but she held my head so I couldn't move.
Her tongue rubbed against mine making me groan softly and my hands somehow found her breast's has I rubbed them and squeezed them tightly making her moan softly.
She finally pulled back and the sounds of our breathing could only be heard and I blinked reliazing what the hell had just happened.

"Um... what was that" I said.

"A greeting for a new member of the strip club! But were not done yet!"

Carol said as she smiled and kissed me again, dazed i got off her lap and she stood there silently naked and walked up to the stage and sat down her legs dangling over the edge.

"Nico don't just stand there! Come here!" She grinned and I finally her up there and sat next to her, Carol's hand found my thigh squeezing it making me jump a bit. Her hand traveled down just a bit higher but I grabbed her hand and moved it away. I just grabbed onto her breast again making her grin and I squeezed it gently but curiosity killed the cat they say. I brushed my thumb against her nipple making her bite her lip gently.

"Did Will have to do this too?" I asked gently as I began to play with other breast some more.

"Yes he did" She sighed softly but I felt a sting of jealousy so I growled softly pushing Carol to the floor and I bite down on her already nipple making her moan softly. This fucking bitch touched my man no way in hell was she going to have him.

"You fucking Slut! You're not going to have him!!" I yelled and she just stared and let out a huge laughter making me so confused.

"A slut I am but this is just a greeting remember? Or I think you've already forgotten" she laughed some more as I just got off her slowly and stared at the floor embarrassed as hell.
Carol punched my shoulder making me smile slightly, she got off the floor and put a robe on (Which I didn't know she had) and jumped off the stage.

"Well Nico di Angelo I hope you enjoyed the greeting! Because your officially a new member of the strip club!!" She squealed and I jumped down didn't say anything and walked right out the door. Looking across the street I saw Will near the window seat just reading a book, his blue eye's seemed to calm and full of happiness again so that was good. So taking a deep breath I walked over to the store and opened the door the bell rung loudly and Will grinned like an idiot as soon as he saw me.
I ordered a frozen mocha but coffee and Will a piece of lemon bread, walked over and sat down on the soft cushion, handing the bag Will grinned, "Thanks Neeks."
I nodded and took a drink of my mocha nut. We both just stared out the window looking at the night sky.

"Hey Will... How did you meet Carol?"

I asked taking a sip of my drink and he just chuckled taking a piece of lemon bread and popping it into his mouth.

"I was just walking down town and I saw the strip club and Carol was there in front of the store smoking a cigar and she basically took me in trained me and not much to tell".

Will said as he licked the lemon frosting off his finger's. Which made me very confused wishing I knew more but he was right in a way, because there was nothing else to tell.
Will was going what he loved and well maybe I'll learn to love it. Grinning I took another sip of my drink enjoying the taste of the mocha nut, taking out my phone my eye's widen seeing it was ten o'clock.
Shit my father was going to have a fit but right now I didn't care right now and will was right.
You have to take risks sometimes if you want to have a little fun and I was just getting started and I wasn't planning to stop anything soon.

Hello my Faithful Readers I hope you enjoy this chapter! 🖤💛