Chapter 9

Nico's POV

I grinned happily as my five paged essay got passed up to Mr.chiron and he sat down and began reading a book called "The lunar chronicles Cinder" but I stopped as I felt a hand run up my thigh, it was Will's hand no doubt because we got new seats and of course me and will got placed in the very back with me while Percy and Luke got placed in the very front which they were not happy about it but eventually they got over it. I held my breath as I felt his hand slide up right onto my boner which made me jump a bit as he squeezed it tightly making me bite my lip. Immediately holding my book to my face didn't make it better just made it worse because I knew the minute Chiron would look up, he would tell me to put the book down and read like a normal person would. So I slowly put it down and just focused on the words, I grinned looking over to see him pouting a bit because I didn't break. His hands felt good that was for sure and I was leaking precum through my boxers but didn't care because the bell rang.

"Class Dismissed!" Chiron yelled.

Will removed his hand away from junk and we both stood up walking out of the classroom, Will had a pouty face while I had a smug look on my face while we walked to our next class.

Three hours later

The final bell rang and I walked out with Will along with Percy,Luke, Hazel and Bianca who all four were smirking in silence but I knew they were all fangirling deep down inside.
Will's fingers were currently tangled with my own and all six of us got into the bus. Will say next to me and he was all over me on the bus, just smothering me with a bunch of kisses.
Which ended up with another scolding from the bus driver.
I smiled happily and waved goodbye to percy and Luke who got off the bus.
Bianca and Hazel got off next along with a bunch of other kids while I stayed with Will. Finally the bus stopped at the rich neighborhood area, we both got off the bus and headed to his house, the whole time I was grinning because Will was holding my hand the entire time well almost the entire time eventually had to take a break because our hands were getting sweaty but it was all good now.

Will's POV

Grinning I dragged nico inside my house to find it empty which I didn't mind one bit. Nico stood there quietly while I quickly put up his stuff up and mine, I felt his finger's against mine making me turn around and look at him gently. Nico's face was red as he looked at me with his dark eye's.
Cupping his cheeks into my hands I pulled him into a kiss which nico returned, My hands immediately found his sweatpants pulling them down as we tumbled up the stairs but eventually found my bedroom.
we fell onto the floor eventually getting rid of the rest of our clothes, laying naked on top of one another one was a beautiful feeling the way Nico's hands were groping everything he could reach but I had the lead and I just wanted to fuck him already.

Positioning myself I pushed in slowly nico whimpered in pain making me wish I bought some lube but I knew nico could handle it. His fingernails dug into my shoulder's but fuck it he felt so good. I pulled out and push back in making nico moan softly, his toes curled up as I thrusted faster not caring if the sounds echoed throughout the room.
Pulling him up on my lap I planted kisses all over his neck and chest, Nico smiled tirdly meaning I had to hurry up so he could get some sleep before I had to leave for work as in work I meant strip club work, Thrusting faster i came inside of Nico pretty quickly while he came all over my chest painting it white.

Nico let out a breathless laugh as his head dropped onto my shoulder. Pulling out I carried him to my bed.  we both Laid on the warm sheets blankets pulled over us and both of us fell asleep.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!?"

The sound of my father's angry voice made my eye's pop open and I sat up. His face was red like a tomato looking ready to pop open, I glanced at nico who was passed out.

"ARE JUST GOING TO LOOK AT NICO THE ENTIRE TIME OR EXPLAIN YOURSELF!! GET DRESSED MEET ME DOWNSTAIRS!!" He said as his voice echoed throughout the room and with that he walked well more like stomped out (after he kicked the discharged clothes) and slammed the door shut making me flinch.
Shit haven't seen him this mad since my siblings had a party without my parent's knowing and they walked in  they were not happy, sighing i removed the sheets and got dressed walking out wearing a plain white t-shirt and blue jeans.
My Father was sitting on the couch waiting for me but his face was not happy couldn't blame him. I sat across from him as he jaw was clenched tight.

"William..." I gulped a bit knowing this was pretty serious because he never uses my full name unless it's pretty serious.

"We have rules inside this house your mother and I expect you to follow those rules along with your siblings. Now your not grounded but this is your final warning. But most importantly are you hidden anything else from me that I need to know about? "

My face went pale as soon as those words left his mouth, No way in hell was I going to tell my father that I was working at a strip club.
Besides I loved working there with all the friends I've made and hell I made extra money, I loved my family just wanted something new and exciting in my life and that's when I Carol she was the one who saw me wandering around the club.
Basically took me in and trained me.

"William!" I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard my father's voice who looked frustrated so I quickly replied "No I'm not..."

His eye's seemed to burn inside my soul almost like he was trying to find out if I was lying or not.

"Alrighty then now go clean up your mess and better check on nico..."

He said getting from the couch and going to his Office, the door shut and I let out a sigh of relief.

"That was close..." I muttered as I got up from the couch and up the stairs I went to check on my beloved Nico.

Hello my Faithful Readers hope your enjoying You make me feel so High! More chapters coming up soon! 💛🖤