15

Okay

Okay.

So pause scene.

Imagine this.

A buff old man (we'll say he's old because he has white hair) suddenly snatches up you and your friends for an unexplainable reason.

But your other friends that didn't get snatched are being the absolute angels that they are and run down the old wack job to try and avenge you.

And then your fiance since birth (different story) walks into the scene, and he doesn't know what the fuck is going on.

Okay.

Resume scene.

"He's kidnapping us!!" Akiko yells out, her face red with either anger or embarrassment she can't tell.

Tanjirou acts instantly, launching himself at Uzui with full intent on headbutting the hell out of him. But Uzui is too fast, and Akiko tries her best to kick the hems of her dress down to make sure she isn't flashing anything. She kicks her feet wildly when she finds that the three of them are on the roof of the estate.

"UZUI TENGEN YOU BETTER COVER MY ASS RIGHT NOW!!"

"I am the 'former shinobi' Uzui Tengen-sama-"

"DON'T IGNORE ME! AND DON'T ADD -SAMA TO YOUR NAME YOU CREEP!!"

"Dear lord SHUT UP! Here, you brat, jeez!" Uzui brushes her skirt over, pauses, then gives Akiko's butt a slap before laughing, claiming it to be rather flamboyant.

Akiko nearly goes mental at the harassment, and Tanjirou looks like he's about to shoot himself up to the roof and give Uzui more than just a headbutt.

"You're a pervert!" Kiyo yells from the ground.

"Who do you think you're mouthing off here!! I have superiority! I'm a pillar you jackasses!"

"I don't accept you as a pillar! Hmph!!"

"DON'T YOU 'HMPPH' MEEE!! DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T ACCEPT ME?! YOU LOWLY BRAT!! IS YOUR BRAIN COMPLETELY DEAD!? I NEED A GIRL MEMBER ON THE MISSION, SO I'M BRINGING THEM ALONG!! I DON'T NEED KOCHOU'S PERMISSION IF THEY AREN'T TSUGUKO!"

"Akiko-san can't fight! She's a member but she doesn't have a uniform! She's a doctor!"

"Don't need her then."

Akiko screams as she's flung off the roof and she roughly lands in Tanjirou's arms. Any other person would flush, but Akiko's far too mad to even think about her cute situation.

She shoves herself out of Tanjirou's arms, jumping up and down and yelling at Uzui to come down from the roof so that she can deck him in the face. Kanon stares in bewilderment, wondering why Akiko is so prone to abandoning 'Do no harm.'