Zim x Tallest Irken Princess Reader

(Requested by SkylarKeeney :3) (Y/N) Your Name.

You're a female Irken. Your name... (Y/N). You're actually a princess. You're one of the taller Irkens too. The tallest female Irken. Your parents are king Varr and queen Rahna. Both are the king and queen of Irk.

 You're the princess. Everyone loves you. Even the Tallest themselves worship you. Despite them being whom all Irkens worship, even THEY do as you say. You're not as tall since you're a female, but you're still the tallest female from Irk.

You're set to marry a male soon. You've seen all that you've seen. It doesn't matter if they're short or tall. Most males are suitable to marry you. But so far, you've shown no interest in the ones who have been eligible and seen you. None. But you're fully unaware that there is another male Irken out there. You'll be in for a surprise.

You're sitting on your throne on the big ship the Tallest ride in. The Irken Armada. The Tallest have made a throne specially for you. You're bored out of your mind. You sigh and you say, "Ugh. So bored."

You hear this, "Princess." You look over at the Tallest. Red and Purple. You say, "Yes?" Red says, "We've been made aware by the king and queen that you're needing to... marry a male Irken. Am I right?"

You say, "Yes. That's right. I've seen six hundred of them so far and none of them spark my interest." You sigh and you get up saying, "I'm going to rest. Don't let anyone eat MY snacks while I'm gone. Especially you two. Eat your own."

They say, "Yes, your highness." You say, "Good." You walk off. Purple says, "Wow. So picky, that princess." Red says, "But she chooses who she wants to marry. Even we must obey her every command." Purple says, "That's true."

As you walk off and you head up to your room you say, "Isn't there anyone interesting? Most of these males are either boring or way too successful with their mission. I need someone who's screwed up and has been dubbed different from other invaders. But... he must also look the best. That's it. The best looking Irken male who's still loyal to the Tallest and is possibly far away from here." You plop down on your bed and you rest.

(Time skip.)

The Tallest, you and all other Irkens are having a meeting. You're sitting on your throne. Your father on one side of you. Your mother on the other. Your mother says, "(Y/N) dear. Why haven't you found a male just yet?" You say, "None are of my interest, mother."

She says, "Invader Spleen?" You say, "No." She says, "Invader Larb?" You say, "Nah uh." Your dad says, "Invader Skoodge?" You say, "Please." You look away and you huff. Your mom sighs and says, "We wish you a good luck." You say, "I think I'd rather stay single."

Red says, "Irken soldiers! I would like to proudly present the king, queen and princess from our home planet!" There's cheering. You smirk and you say, "Awe. How nice of them." Purple says, "Some of you unfortunate males have been turned down by the princess, recently. That's a shame. Now, why don't we..."

There's suddenly a call coming. Red says, "Oh no. Not..." He and Purple look at each other and they say, "Zim." You say, "Who's Zim?" Your father says, "Possibly an Irken soldier that's crossed the Tallest." You say, "Huh. You don't say."

You suddenly see the screen come up with an Irken male you've never seen or heard of. He says, "Greetings, my Tallest." You gasp and you sit up straight as you see this Irken male. You say, "That's Zim?" Your mother and father look at you. You already seem interested.

Red says, "Um, yes. Greetings... Zim. Doing us proud it looks like. All the way on Earth." Purple says, "Far from here." Zim says, "Yes. I'll do what it takes my Tallest. I... Hey... Who's that?" Red says, "While you were away Zim, the princess has been chosen to marry a male. Nothing of your concern of course."

Zim says, "I see. Well. Good luck with that." He looks at you and he bows saying, "Princess. I congratulate you." You sigh and you smile. Your parents notice this. They notice you're interested in Zim of all Irkens.

After the Tallests' talk with Zim, Zim signs off and the screen shuts off. You stand up and you say, "My people! I shall return soon!" They all say, "Yes, your highness!" You walk off. You get through a corridor and you get into the elevator. You go up and you sigh and smile.

You say, "Zim... Most handsome of all Irken males. So he's the one who was banished, huh? Whatever he did, I'll still find a way to get to him. Whatever planet he resides on." You get up to the highest floor and you walk out of the elevator.

You get to your room and you get to your screen. You say, "Computer... show me... Invader Zim." A female voice from your computer says, "Affirmative. Showing... Invader Zim." You get a picture of Zim and you smile.

You touch the screen where his picture is and you say, "He's perfect. His head is the perfect shape. His eyes. That grin. I love it. That's who I want... Zim. Whether the Tallest like it or not, they obey MY commands. They must listen to whom I choose. My orders."

You sigh and you smile saying, "Oh, that Zim. He is the most handsome Irken I've ever seen. Now if only... I can meet him in person. Because unfortunately for all of the others... Zim is the one I choose. It's official. I've made my decision." You leave your room and you head back down to the others. They all see you and you stand in front of all of them.

They all look at you. You say, "My Irkens! I have made my decision of whom I will marry! Unfortunately, it's none that have met me or asked me to be with them." Tallest Red says, "Princess (Y/N). Who do you choose?" You face the Tallest and you say, "The Irken male I choose is... Invader Zim."

(To be Zimtinued...)