•𝙎𝙞𝙭

A/N:
just finished an exam 🤪

~chimny1995_pjm

j u n g k o o k

he really should have not opened that door and listened to what taehyung said.

jungkook now sat slouched on the sofa with another packet of banana milk in his hands. he was overwhelmed to say the least.

watching them kiss was kinda hot tho— I MEAN WHAT! jungkook tensed up and looked around self-consciously. "i am not gay. i am not gay. i am not gay." he repeated like a mantra.

his mother always drilled into his head about how disgusting homosexual people are and how god should punish all of them. and seeing the two brothers kiss may not may not have just proven a point, just a little.

jungkook looked up and saw taehyung stomping put the hallway.

"hey uhh, sorry about that," taehyung apologized, sounding a tad bit sheepish. he sat on the couch beside jungkook and cleared his throat. "so uhm.."

"it's okay, it's my fault for coming in and... intruding on your privacy," jungkook muttered, fiddling with his fingers. the image was still basically ironed into his mind.

taehyung winced, "still, we're sorry. let me explain myself."

jungkook shot straight up from the couch.

"no worries, tae hyung, there's no need for you to explain yourself. i think i've been staying here for too long and drank too much banana milk, excuse me," jungkook said formally.

and before taehyung could protest, jungkook was already heading towards the front door.

a shuffling of feet against the ground was heard.

"jungkook, wait," jimin said, entering the living room. the said boy stopped in his tracks but did not turn around.

"it's my fault. i was having my rut and tae hyung was helping me pass it faster so that nothing would happen to you because of me..." jimin explained, trailing off.

jungkook spun around and blinked confusedly at him.

"so, no homo 'aight?" taehyung asked, a grin almost creeping onto his face.

it finally struck him. jungkook's cheeks flamed up, and his eyes were blown wide.

"i-im sor-rry!" he stammered out before dashing out through the door.

j i m i n

"i told you you should've apologized, not me," jimin huffed, wearily leaning against the wall.

"jeez, why did he run though? was it something i said?" taehyung pondered, slumping on the sofa.

"you didn't have to say "no homo" tae. might've given him the wrong idea," jimin snarked.

he let his wings fly him over to the fridge, looking around at its contents.

"huh, who drank all the banana milk? i thought i restocked them earlier?" jimin asked, looking back at taehyung.

"don't look at me, i don't like banana milk, may have been jungkookie," taehyung replied nonchalantly.

jimin rolled his eyes, "you guys have met for only a few hours yet you already have a nickname for him."

"why not?" taehyung pouted, "also, if you don't want him, I'll take him yeah?"

jimin whipped around, "no way."

"why not? you jealous?" taehyung teased, his tongue stuck out at him.

"no im not," jimin frowned, "you're just too old. if you take him, you'll be fined for being a paedophile."

taehyung sat up abruptly and shouted, "yah! im just a few years older than you!"

"yeah sure, anyway, it's still pouring outside and jungkook's basically asking to fall sick so im gonna go search for him," jimin muttered, picking up an umbrella with his tail.

"huh, go ahead, find your love," taehyung murmured, waving his hand at him.

"shut up."