•𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

j u n g k o o k

"hey kook, ya done showering? im soaking wet too you know?" jimin called, knocking on the bathroom door.

"e-eek! uhm i m-mean, n-no?" jungkook stuttered. he was in the middle of scrubbing his hair. "isnt there another toilet?" he asked, recalling seeing another bathroom beside this one.

"thats taehyung's one, youre using mine. taehyung wouldnt appreciate me finishing up his shampoo," jimin replied, rolling his eyes at his brother's selfishness.

"e-eh?! omg im so sorry! i'll bathe faster!!" jungkook squealed. he vigorously scrubbed his hair.

"ha, make sure to clean yourself properly," jimin joked, brushing back his slightly wet hair.

jungkook blushed slightly, rinsing himself off before realising he didnt have a towel.

"u-uhm jimin?" he stammered, receiving a grunt in reply. "i dont have a towel."

"oh."

there was a moment of silence before jimin muttered, "you can use mine."

jungkook turned to look at the wall which had a plain white towel hanging on a rack.

his face was basically a ripe tomato.

"n-no thanks," he mumbled.

jungkook heard the other sigh and walk away. suddenly there was a loud sound of rustling and things hitting against each other.

"open up," there was another knock on the door. and this time jimin's voice sounded clearer.

jungkook quickly stepped out of the bath, almost tripping but he made it to the door.

without thinking, he swung open the door fully and took the towel from the other's hand.

then it came to him that he was naked and tried to close the door.

"hey," jimin's hand stopped the door from closing. "there's still soap in your hair."

"uh o-okay, i'll try to clean it up can you close the door?" jungkook mumbled.

"i'll help you," at that, jimin pushed open the door and stepped into the toilet. "saves time and water," he added.

"w-what! no! you cant! we're both guys! we cant shower together!" jungkook exclaimed, trying hopelessly to push jimin out.

"whats the problem? we're both guys like you said. and to me it seems like you cant even wash yourself properly," jimin glanced at jungkook's nose which still had a blob of soap on it.