•𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

A/N:
update schedule fixed. wednesdayz - maybe. sundayz - always. if i dont unpdate, probably means exams/teachers being a beeach*** and giving tons of hmwrk/just bein lazi

~chimmy1995_pjm

t a e h y u n g

the oldest spotted the younger yawning.

he grinned, "hey jungkookie, are you sleepy?" he asked.

"h-huh yeah, kind of," jungkook replied, looking at taehyung through half-lidded eyes.

"hmm, you wanna sleep?" taehyung asked again. an idea popped into his head.

"y-yeah?" jungkook titled his head, brows furrowing.

"alright, change into these, i'll get some banana milk for you before you sleep," taehyung plopped down a silky white robe and a pair of undies on the bed.

before jungkook could protest, taehyung skipped out of the room, his tail high in the air.

jungkook looked down at the white robe and felt the material.

"ooh, comfy~," he muttered. he swiftly took off the towel from his waist and shrugged on the comfy white robe. "i wonder whose this is."

then taehyung burst into the room, holding an entire carton of banana milk.

"here, drink, then sleep," taehyung continued, placing down the milk bottle.

"sleep, as in, in another room right?" jungkook, uncertainty present in his voice.

taehyung hummed in thought. he peeked out the room to glance at the countless empty rooms down the hall.

"nope! no more rooms for you. looks like you have to sleep here," taehyung quickly said. "beside jimin," he added, watching with amusement as jungkook's face grew red.