•𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

A/N:
late update srry

~chimmy1995_pjm

j u n g k o o k

the bunny hybrid woke up to see taehyung staring at him with an amused glint in his eyes.

"y-yes?" jungkook blinked owlishly.

whenever taehyung stared at him like that it usually meant he was doing something wrong.

but the pillow next to him was super comfy and he wanted to continue sleeping.

wait pillow?

jungkook glanced to his side and almost choked on his spit.

instead of a fluffy, soft pillow, it was jimin.

this time, jungkook really shrieked.

he tried sitting up but immediately collapsed back down again, right on the older's chest.

"taehyung!" jungkook hissed, placing his hands on jimin's chest. "what. the . fucking. hell," he cussed, his ears falling over his eyes. he glared at the elder through narrowed eyes.

"hehe, scary bunny," taehyung chuckled, pulling a cat from jungkook's leg.

"taehyung!" the boy whined. he then glanced down at jimin's sleeping face. for awhile, he stared shamelessly, admiring the other's beautiful face. his plump, cherry lips. his cute small nose, and his sharp jawline.

jungkook blinked out of his trance. only now noticing jimin's tight expression.

"is he okay?" jungkook asked after getting off the bed.

"who?" taehyung asked.

"is supposed to be a rhetorical question?" jungkook raised a brow at taehyung.

taehyung rolled his eyes at him and glanced at jimin.