𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑

TWENTY QUESTIONS...MORE OR LESS

MORE OR LESS

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Stiles asked as soon as I parked my bike.

"Hello, Stiles. Good Morning. How are you? I am fine, thank you for asking," I said with a smile, causing the buzz cut boy to sigh in annoyance.

"Sarcasm is my thing, you know," Stiles grumbled.

"I personally think you are losing your touch," I said to him with a shrug.

"Well, everything wasn't rainbows and sunshine these past few days, now, was it? Just tell me what happened," Stiles begged with his puppy eyes.

"Derek explained a few things to me, and he also told me he wasn't the one that bit me," I said to the eager human.

"And you believed him," Stiles asked, incredulously.

"Yeah, Derek's eyes were electric blue," I said, shrugging my shoulders a little.

"You can't just believe everything he says, just because you have a thing for blue eyes," Stiles stated.

"Stiles, I meant his wolf eyes. Remember the yellow ones I showed you the other day? Just like that Derek has electric blue ones. However, the thing that bit me has red eyes. Derek said it's called an Alpha. Remember the girl in the woods? That's Derek's sister, Laura Hale. Derek thinks the Alpha killed his sister for her powers. Apparently, that's how one gains power in the werewolf community. You kill the Alpha to become an Alpha," I explained to the guy clearly. And quickly added, "Also. FYI, Derek's eye color is green, not blue."

Stiles nodded, thoughtfully, and asked, "What else?"

"We made a deal. He will help me with controlling my new powers, and I will help him catch the Alpha," I said, waiting for another question from the question bank.

"I think you are pretty good at controlling your powers. I mean you haven't killed Jackson or me, yet," Stiles said.

"Yeah, yet," I said stressing the word, "Who says I won't snap sometime? Jackson's always testing my patience. I am on the verge of mass homicide every time I deal with that jackass. And also, I am not really in a mood to wake up in the middle of woods every time the Alpha calls for me to join in his little cult meeting at midnights," I finally explained to Stiles, my main reason for the deal.