𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

WHY PETER? JUST WHY?

I AM IN LOVE WITH JACKSON WHITTEMORE.

At this bloody point, I adore him with everything in me. Although the jerk gave me a hard time throughout the first half of the game, I just loved how he punched the opposite team's captain square in the stomach for being a sexist pig.

Oh! I am just so proud of him.

And, of course, the other's misery got our team together, and we won the match. We destroyed the other team.

"Hey, Jackson," I called him out before he could go into the boy's locker room.

"What is it McCall?" Jackson asked with his usual bitchy face but that didn't deter me from my mission to spread love.

"I wanted to say thank you," I began with a smile, "You know for having my back."

"I didn't do it for you, McCall," The Jock said in a solemn tone.

I sighed, but tried my best to not let the smile slip off my face. "Why don't you just hear me out, okay? I am not asking you to marry me. I just wanna say Thank You.' I said.

Jackson released a harsh breath and gritted his teeth, "And I said I don't want it."

"Oh, my god!" I exclaimed, making a few heads turn in our direction, but when they saw it was us, they went back to their works. Because at this point the whole school knows about the Tom and Jerry thing we got going on. "Why are you such an ass. It's like you want people to hate you," I shook my head. Why did I even think otherwise? "This was a mistake," I whispered and turned on my heel, walking away.

Nevermind, Jackson Whittemore is still 100% asshole.

xxXxx

"You were so good on the field today," my fictional mother gushed, as she drove the car.

"Yeah?" I inquired, turning to her, my ears turning pink at the compliment, "Well, I wouldn't have done it if the team didn't pass me the ball."

"So, the guy who got benched," My mom said after a moment, confusion clear in her eyes, "He is the captain, right? The one you were talking about. He's got some temper on him."

"You don't say," I muttered under my breath and raised my voice a little for her to hear as I said, "He got the red card because of me. The other team's captain was being a jerk about me, and Jackson got angry at the remarks." I rolled my eyes a little, "Apparently, only Jackson can be a jerk to me."