𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒

A NORMAL DAY IN BEACON HILLS

"I HEARD YOU SUGGESTED my boyfriend come out of his closet?" questioned Lydia, as soon as she saw me in the school.

"Yes..." I trailed off, not knowing how to answer it. She must be pissed. I mean, how would I know Jackson would complain about me to his girlfriend. That Little bitch.

"Hmm," Lydia mused, "I was waiting for him to notice it for a while now."

"Oh!" My voice came out as a squeak.

"Allison said you are a good shopping companion," Lydia said, "Let's do it sometime."

"Alright," I said, clearing my throat. And with that, the Queen B turned around and walked to her next class, her hips swaying as she went.

"Is it just me, or did Lydia Martin asked you to hang out with her?" Stiles whom I didn't know was beside me until then asked aloud.

"I really have no idea," I said, blinking my eyes in disbelief. I expected some kind of warning or some bitchy comment, and all Lydia asked was for us to hangout.

Maybe, it's some kind of elaborate revenge plan...

"Are you alright, Stiles?" I asked when I saw my weird friend, close to hyperventilation.

"Can this day get any weirder?" was the buzz cut boy's reply.

"Sure. Don't put it past me, Stiles," I said. I mean, I am stuck in a fricking fictional world.

"Hey, Scott," Allison greeted us with a confused smile, "Why are you standing in the middle of the hallway and gaping like you just saw a giant pink elephant riding a unicycle?"

"That's an accurate description of what just happened," I grumbled, thoughtful. "Lydia Martin just asked me to accompany her on a shopping trip," when Allison still looked confused about what's the problem in that, I continued, "After I pointed out that Jackson Whittmore might have a thing for guys."

Allison's unclear eyes suddenly widened with the realization. "Oh..."

"Yup," I said with a tight smile.

"Right..." Allison uttered another single word.

"Anyway, what class do you have now?" I asked the brunette with high cheekbones.