°Are you my forever ?°

Are you my forever ?

                    Hey guys , how are y'all ?

So this book is completely fictonal, places will be complete made up and seen as I am a proud black girl and this is my first book ever. My main Characters are going to be black.

      Please if you ever read this book. Don't not steal my work 🙏.

I wanted to Introduce you to the main charcters personality but I myself is shook sometimes but here goes what I think.

Oh and why I didn't include Taylor , Tyler's sister to the friends list is because she's ever hardly with them she has her own persons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley - Ashley is fun , loving a hard nut to crack she hates make up and hates to be overly dress for school. She has her friends best interest at heart she isn't afraid to tell you like it is. She'll always be around to help, she's dominant and doesn't beat around the bushes. She'll love you and She'll always want to know your side of the story.

Tyler - He is a people person edgy if you ask me he's not afraid to get his hands dirty - in many ways. He loves unconditionally his family always comes first - as he thinks of his friends as family. He is outspoken and gets right to the point. Tyler likes to make persons around him happy and Tyler loves to love.

Nathan/Nate - Nate is always happy ,a little shy at first as he doesn't speak to everyone. He isn't afraid to express hisself. He doesn't back down around his friends he's calm and collected. His head is always held high and he and Tyler will be truants. As tyler nate loves to love everyone once he gets to know them.

Hailey - Our social butterfly She accepts before she knowns. She finds out , She bubbly and fun. You'll find hailey at every party. She doesn't give up without a fight. She'll dish it to you. Her decision will be the closes to correct. She's just a whole beauty.

Amanada - The fiesty one , she has an attitude and is always on the alert for drama. She is like everyone else happy but don't rub her the wrong way, love her as she isn't afraid to put you in your place . She hungers after trouble and keeps the group on their feets. She's always there for her friends , ready to fight and defend. She's a wonderful person with an attitude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys. This book as every other book will have mistaken,  I think it has a few already. Please keep in mind that I am only human too... I love y'all.

Oh and I'll introduce the rest of the main character when you have met them . When they pop up. I think I should have introduce Stacey-ann but she's not a "MAJOR" character.

Thanks you for your time guys and please remember to

LIKE , SHARE AND COMMENT .

XOXO ,

BRITT