Chapter 1

Ashley's P.O.V.

" We are going to watch an action movie not a horror one !" I shouted at Tyler who stood before giving me a stern look

" Why not ? " He asked and before I could answer he open his mouth again

"Horror movies are better anyways," He continued on his rant

I turn to my friends, they were sitting in the chairs in the movie room waiting for me and Tyler to agree on the movie .

" Guys , " I said , smiling at them.

" Don't you dare Ash you and Tyler do this everytime we are going to watch a movie ," Nate said and Amanda rolled her eyes.

" Let me tell you what we are going to do ," Haliey got up from her chair and took up the movies that were in the caset and began looking through it.

" We are going to watch Ghost Rider and that's final," She placed the movie into the DVD player and pressed play.

She took up her blanket and threw it over herself and Nate. I sat in Tyler's lap and cover us then I place my head on his shoulders.

A hour and half later the movie was over and to say I haven't watched it in a while it was enjoyable. It was almost midnight and our weekend was just beginning.

" What are the plans for tomorrow ?" Tyler asked and I kiss his cheek getting out of his lap.

" Well us girls are going shopping for what reason , I don't know ,but we are then we will meet up with you and Nate ," Amanda said

" Why can't we go , Tyler is boring , " Nate said pouting at Amanda

" Next time but tomorrow is strictly girls day , so find something to do while we are gone ," Hailey smirk at then.

Tyler punched Nate on his arms " I am not boring you're just really lame ,".

I snickered at their stupidity and rolled my eyes.

They continued talking about the events that will be taking place tomorrow .

Hailey placed another movie in ' To all the boys I loved before ' and before it started she said

" We are about have a movie marathon so stay awake bitches !"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First chapter down many more to go . This one was short and maybe in the future I'll add more to it . Hope you guys enjoyed it .
Like Share and Comment pleeaaassseeeeee

Xoxoxo Brittany