Chapter 3

Are you my forever ----chapter 3

Ashley's P.O.V.

7:30 pm it read when I look up on Tyler's clock after getting up.He was sitting on the sofa and staring at me.

"What is it ?" I asked and wipe the corners of my mouth.

He got up and walked to his bed then sat down.

"Do you know how much I love you ?" He asked staring at me.

I smirked

"No do you want to show me ?" I said playfully

His eye's changed to a shade darker and lust was present in his features.

He brought his lips to mine and a moan escaped my lips.

He looked up at me and my heart mealted.

JESUS THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME

"Are you listening to me A ?" He asked

"Uh huh, " I said touching my lips

"That's not even half of how much I love you," He said and peck my lips again.

Before he could get up I held his arms and pulled him down.

"Sooo , " I begin and he raised his brows at me.

"Sooo ? " He questioned and I smiled

"Your's and Taylor's birthday is coming up , " I said " And I have the prefect gift for Tay but I don't know what I should get you , " I told him.

Truthfully I was going to take him away for a week to wherever but I still wanted to give him something tangable; meaningful.

"I want you, " He said and I rolled my eye's at him.

"You have me already idiot, I want to give you something special , " I said.

"Don't you dare , " He roared

Confusion was evident on my face.

"Say you are not special , I love you so much Ashley , nothing is more special to me than you , " He said

"I know Ty and I didn't say I wasn't special ; I know I am, " "I love you too but you're becoming 18 and I want to spoil you rotten in the next two weeks, " I said to him.

"Please let me get the chance to spoil you for once, " I gave him a pout and he silently nod his head.

YEESSSSSS my brain screamed.

Tyler had never wanted to get spoiled, he was always the one spoiling me and wanted to ensure I had everything I wanted.

I would have to give him some stupid excuse to give him something.

"Have you thought about anything ? " he asked

"Yes but you have to wait before I tell you want it is , " I said

I love him. He was my person. He is my person. My forever and always.

"Now can I have my kiss ? " He asked and he didn't wait for my reply.

He brought his hands to my cheeks and slam his lips to mine. I was pushed down to the bed and Tyler was hovering over me.

"Mine, " He said and His lips was slamed against me again.

He took off his shirt and lift mine over my head and he kiss my neck and I knew a love bite was there. He continued to kissed down and he stopped between my breast.

Before he could take my bra off and knock came from his door.

"Tyler dinner is ready come down before it gets cold, " His mom said "Ash you too, " she then walked away.