{ hemmings }

Daddy Luke carving a pumpkin with his little boy. Luke’s cleaning out the pumpkin seeds and the insides while your little boy “helps” and thinks about what he wants his pumpkin to look like. Luke finishes hollowing out the pumpkin and smiles at your son, “What do you think should go on the front, buddy?” Your son smiles and exclaims, “BATMAN!” Luke laughs, “Sounds good” and starts to carve. Your son has a small pumpkin that he’s drawing on with marker while Luke carves the bigger one and your son is hard at work, his tongue sticking out in concentration. Once Luke has finished, he says “What do you think, buddy?!” Your son’s blue eyes widen, “Daddy, it’s AWESOME!” He hugs Luke, who then asks, “What did you put on yours?” Your son proudly turns his pumpkin so that Luke can see and says, “I drew you with your guitar and you’re with Uncle Mikey, Uncle Cal and Uncle Ash! Do you like it?” Luke engulfs your little boy in a massive hug, “It’s amazing, I absolutely LOVE it. Almost as much as I love you.

Credit - irwinsaur.tumblr.com

This is insanely adorable aww

If you guys haven't seen it yet I already started the book of Frat Boy 5SOS blurbs so I would be really grateful if you guys could go and check that out!

Also I have exams at school for the next week so I probably won't be updating as much until that's over :(

 - Taylor xx