Chapter 7: Races and Shiny Cars

(Normal POV)

Knockout was bored. Sure he served Megatron, did what he ordered, fixed up his patients, buffed himself to absolute perfection. But eventually, he ran out of things to do.

With the Autobots that recently gained a few more numbers to their team, the Decepticons now had a slim chance on gaining the upper hand the next time they meet in battle.

Megatron was still furious with what Starscream did recently. The coward was still hiding somewhere. One of Soundwave's symbiote, Laserbeak, got lost during the last meeting with the Autobots. The silent mech couldn't trace or find his creation's signal.

His assistant Breakdown is going on a mission and wouldn't be back for a few days. So he was alone here. Knockout groaned in annoyance and thought for a while.

Light bulb~

The red mech sat on one of the medical berths and took a glanced at his shiny finish.

Well, he had nothing to do here. Might as well go out and race with the pathetic organic life forms called human. But not before telling Soundwave. He sent a quick comm to the visited mech and smirked as he received an acknowledgment.

He went to the command center, typed in the coordinates and drove through the groundbridge in his sleek red alt form.

- - - - -

(Cecilia's POV)

'So now what?'

We just wait. I have a feeling he would be here soon then all of your questions will be answered.

'Hell yes I have questions, I mean. It's not normal to have a robot bird's voice in my mind. Now I'm starting to question my sanity with you on my life.'

Well, technically it's not my fault really. I thought you were someone from my faction, but turns out it was your fancy necklace.

'I do wonder where this thing came from.'

It came from your utter stupidity.

'Hey!'

Oh, look. Here he is.

'Huh?'

I look over my shoulder to see a red Aston Martin pull up before the starting line. Yes. We are at Jasper's Midnight Street Race. Laserbeak and I were hiding behind some big crates that were laying around a few around away from the cars that were participating.

I sighed and shook my head at them. There are a lot more people out here than I thought. Do they have nothing to do at home? Do they have any idea what could happen if they get caught by someone? Or how dangerous this is?

Laserbeak chirped and I focused on the shiny red car from before. If I saint enough I can see the same logo that Beaky has on his wings. Maybe their friends?

'So who the heck is that guy?'

Knockout.

'Knockout? Hmm. Seems to fit him.'

Don't let him hear that. You'll boost up his already ginormous ego.

'Pfft. As if I would actually say that to him.'

Don't jinx yourself human.

'So what are we exactly doing here?'

. . .

'Beaky?'

Quiet human. I'm sending a message to that cherry colored fragger.

'Oh...'

. . .

'What's a fragger?'

I will not answer that.

I stopped bothering him after. I sat against one of the crates. My legs were pulled towards my chest as I touched my necklace. I lift it up to my view and watched as it gave a soft gleam.

I smiled.

Few moments a later the race started. I gave a quiet but scared 'Eep!' as the sounds of engines gunning passed by. I peered from behind the crates to the Aston Martin, who was in second place and now going to first.

This guy is good.

As soon as he crossed the finish line he didn't stop. He kept driving towards... Our direction?!

I looked at Laserbeak.

'Beaky... What is he doing?!'

When I say jump. Jump in the car.

My eyes went wide as dinner plates.

'Hold on there. What?!'

Three.

The car went closer.

Two.

I got into a crouching stance and got ready.

One.

Then the vehicle did a sharp turn, tires skidding across the road and one of its doors opened.

JUMP!

'I don't give a s-ChEeSe!'

I did as ordered and found myself in the car. Sprawled across the backseat. The door slammed shut as soon as Laserbeak flew in beside me. Knockout drove as fast as he could into a glowing portal.

I just placed my hand on the seat in front of me when a voice growled.

"Don't move an inch or you'll get your disgusting organic filth on my interior!"