Christmas Special (Part 2)

The rest of Cecilia's day was spent with Soundwave's creations in decorating the whole Nemesis. Surprisingly, Megatron approved of the event. For some reason. But the youngsters didn't complain.

The vehicons pitched in too, along with Skywarp, Thundercracker, Knockout and Breakdown. The others also helped but not much, Starscream grumbled on how their leader was getting soft and letting this happen.

In the end. Everyone on the ship was wearing a transformer sized Santa hat, even though the twins and Ratbat were disappointed that Santa was actually not real and just a lie told by parents to their children so they could behave.

Laserbeak gave an annoyed chirp and flapped his wings and flew away from Rumble's reach.

The twin was in charge of hanging streamers in the command deck. Which, of course, needed help from someone tall or possess the ability to fly. Unfortunately for Laserbeak here, that someone was him. Rumble kept looping the streamers around the mechanical bird. He looked ridiculous and that's why Rumble enjoyed every moment of it.

Frenzy and Ratbat were in charge of giving out Santa hats to the mechs who hadn't got them. Some didn't want to wear them in the first place but did so begrudgingly when Starscream announced that it was an order from Lord Megatron himself.

The warlord currently sat on his throne. Watching Rumble and Laserbeak with patience he didn't know he had. He also has a Santa hat on his head but it was dyed purple instead of red.

Why? You ask.

"Because he felt like he should be different from the others and because he's the great and mighty Megatron so that means he could do whatever the hell he wants." Author answered with a roll of her eyes.

Megatron's head snapped up as he looked around. A skeptical look was on his face.

"Who said that?"

"Oh, shoot I'm breaking the fourth wall." Author curled up from behind Megatron's throne and rocked back and forth. "Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap."

"Megs, you didn't hear anything. On to the story!"

Ravage, Buzzsaw, and Skywarp were in charge of searching the best tree they could find to make a Christmas tree. Of course, they had to find a big one because they are Cybertronians after all. Ravage looked from the ground as Buzzsaw scouts in the west area and Skywarp went east.

Eventually, Buzzsaw found the perfect tree far in the west area of the forest. He sent the coordinates to Skywarp and Ravage then perched on top of the plant so rest his wings. Various bird's perched there too. Buzzsaw paid them no attention. They bothered him constantly, smaller ones landing on his form and chirped in confusion on why he was so still and does not have feathers like the rest of them.

This went on for half an hour. Buzzsaw began to question on Skywarp's sense of direction. He swore he saw the purple jet a few miles away but now he was nowhere to be found. Either he went to the wrong location or simply got lost trying to find him in the midst of thousands of trees.

Buzzsaw decided to question Ravage.

~Hey Ravage?~

~What.~ Came the sharp reply.

~Where the frag are you? I've been waiting for you and that purple seeker for almost an hour now.~

~I am near your position. Calm the frag down will you? I had trouble avoiding humans that were walking in this area.~

~Alright then.~

Buzzsaw fired his lasers and shot a few missiles up in the air. That scared off the pesky organic birds that were bothering him and give a hint to Skywarp to know where he is.