Beware The B.U.D.D.Y System/ Fenton!!???

3rd Point Of View
Maria is currently walking to her best friend's laboratory carrying a small bag of glazed donuts whilst meanwhile Launchpad and Dewey enter the lab expecting a surprise party but find Gyro and Scrooge telling him to be quiet.

Gyro: "Shh! The Gearloose Monophonicrail converts aural input into kinetic propulsion"

Launchpad and Dewey look at each other confused.

Scrooge: "Sound-powered train"

Launchpad: "Ah, sorry, Mr.McD, but I thought you might wanna hear"

Gyro: "I don't want to hear anything This sensitive prototype runs on noise, Observe"

Gyro hums a tune getting the train to move in a circle making Scrooge impressed until Fenton crashes in babbling to Dr Gearloose.

Fenton: "Illumination, Dr.Gearloose Alphanumerical substitution! The categorical reorganization of letters to prime digits"

Due to Fenton's high speed talking the modal train crashes into one of the windows letting in water before Gyro activates the back up system stopping the water from flooding the lab.

Gyro: "Aah! My blueprints!"

Fenton: "Sorry, Dr Gearloose.

Gyro: "Intern, try to think"

Fenton: "But that's all I do all the time"

Gyro: "Well, do it better"

Launchpad: "Eh, you probably couldn't fit a driver in that tiny train anyway"

The laboratory doors open revealing Maria as she gasps and runs over to Fenton carefully trying to not slip on the floor or drop the donuts.

Maria: "Oh my goodness Fenton what happened!!?"

Fenton: "Maria...Um nothing..j..just a minor problem with a sound powered train...caused by me...yet again"

Maria sighs hugging Fenton as he stammers before hugging her back as his blush getting redder with Dewey and Launchpad smirking at each other.

Maria: "Whoever made you sad Fenton ignore him because to me you're always the greatest inventor Duckberg has ever seen!!"

Gyro: *Scoffs* "Barely"

Scrooge hits Gyro with his cane as he stares at the duo seeing Fenton with a huge blush on his face and Maria with a gentle smile on her face.

Scrooge: "Do not try and upset my niece in my presence again"

Gyro: "Yes sir I apologise...wait how did you gain access to the lab?"

Maria: "Umm....Fenton gave me permission to come here and watch him work"

Gyro turns to Fenton as he shrugs his shoulders nervously laughing as he scoffs with Dewey walks up to the pair looking at Fenton closely with Fenton noticing him.

Dewey: "This is Fenton huh? I thought he was taller?"

Maria: "Oh Dewey I almost forgot yes this is Fenton!! Oh Fenton Remember how little Dewey was when we were doing our science homework together!"

Fenton: "Of course how can I forget he waddled over to us and knocked it to the ground then rolled around doing a snow angel with our pages"

The two of them laugh at each other at the memory as Launchpad scratches the back of his neck wanting to get back to telling the exciting news.

Dewey: "Man it's sounds like I was awesome as a baby and it's true naturally"

Launchpad: "Uh, say, speaking of drivers for..."