Dewey-Dew-Night!: The Romantic Pair!

Dewey: "Live online, It's Dewey Dew-Night's Digital Dewey Dew-Bites Branded Online Content!, With the Dew-Crew House Band...Dew That Thang!"

Dewey frustratedly throws his shades across the room, with a loud crash heard in the background as he awkwardly chuckles before turning to the camera.

Dewey: "Right!, I have tried everything Loyal Viewers!! Jokes, impressions, I even nearly killed my uncle with a Fan boat which is not my fault and this is the thanks I get!!??"

He shows the viewer the tablet showing his latest video gaining 15 dislikes then up to 16 dislikes as he set the tablet face down.

Dewey: "So Today I'm bringing you something bold, something new, something that will guaranteed me trending on the internet.....Romance!!"

An audience aweing is played as the camera switches to outside of the mansion as Dewey sets up, hiding in a bush with Maria watering the flowers in the background.

Dewey: "Alright true loyal fans over there is my big/ best sister in the entire universe Maria, as I wear this monster mask she will nearly fall into the water until......."

The camera switches to Fenton nervously smiling for the camera, focusing his attention on Maria as he sighs contentedly.

Fenton: "I have several questions regarding this, the main one is Why?"

Dewey: "For chemistry!, the romantic chemistry!, so I'm gonna scare my sis with this monster mask I found on the best place on earth, the internet!, but before she falls into the pool her brave boyfriend will swoop in and save her!, instant views and swoons am I right?"

Fenton shakes his head as the camera switches to view Maria, humming a tune as she waters the flowers with Dewey slowly sneaking up towards her, Maria stops turning around to see Dewey with the mask on.

She screams, aiming the hose towards him, sending him into the pool as she gasps before laughing at him, trying to stop but keeps laughing seeing his reaction.

Maria: "Haha..Oh my-Dewey are you..." *Laughing Uncontrollably*

She kneels down, helping her brother out of the pool, unaware of Fenton sneaking up behind her, trying his hardest not to laugh, shouting boo! behind her.

Maria lets out a scream, throwing him into the pool, covering her mouth for a few seconds and starts laughing all over again.

Dewey: "Aw, c'mon!, does nothing get past you?"

Maria: "Dewey, I grew up being the big sister, nothing gets past me"

Dewey gets out, shaking the water from his stylish look, as he begins squeezing the water from his shirt. As he moves towards the camera, Fenton smirks, leaping out of the water and brings Maria into the water with him.

Once they both resurface from the water, Maria's hair covers her eyes as she, angrily removes it away from her face.

Once Maria faces Fenton, instant laughter surrounded them as they start splashing each other.

Maria tries to swim away with Fenton chases after her as Dewey ends his webshow with Flintheart Glomgold yelling at him.

Flintheart Glomgold: "What!"

Fenton catches up to Maria, holding her tightly as they both share a heartwarming kiss in the pool.

Maria: "This could be the best Dewey-Dew-Night ever"

Fenton: "Of course it is, my beautiful Rosa, as your beauty is like a shooting star hitting the earth's atmosphere from space!"

Maria: "Awe, that's so romantic Fenton"

The two spend the rest of the day by the pool,chatting about random subjects and as the stars begin to shine in the star, Fenton leans in and gives Maria a farewell kiss.

Unaware of her uncle Donald being helf back by her family along with Mrs Beakly and Launchpad.