Chapter 2

Next day from Chapter 1 - a school morning

Harry- I smirk in the mirror looking at my self loving what I am wearing and everything

I walk out of the Bathroom seeing none of the boys up I skip over to Draco's bed open the curtains and shacking him awake "awakie awakie Drakie"

Draco- I wake up seeing a girl in front of me but she looks familiar "ermm what are you doing in the dorm this is the boy dorm"

Harry- I giggle "I am a boy silly and a new Slytherin remember"

Theo- I wake up seeing what the giggling was about seeing the other of the boys in the dorm awake now too "Draco I thought you where gay?"

Draco- "Guys it's just Harry"

Blaise- I look closer "oh wow it is Harry, Harry why are you wearing girl clothing"

Harry- "because I like dressing up as a girl but fully male body if you get what i mean" winking at him "I have a dick"

Blaise- I blush shaking my head before getting up and getting changed for the rest of the school day

Draco- Once I am done getting changed me and the rest go down seeing the girl already awake and down there

Pansy- "who's the new girl and why did she come from the boys dorms girls can't go up there like boys can't go up to the girl dorms"

Draco- "Pansy Parkinson meet Harry Potter, Harry Potter meet Pansy Parkinson"

Pansy- I gasp hearing everyone gasp around the common room not just the group I squeal rushing over "my brother is a crossdresser too fully male but wears girl clothing"

Harry- I smile "what's his name?"

Pansy- "Alex he goes to another school though one in Russia he's in Viktor Krum's year" I say whilst we walk out the common room as we go down stairs for breakfast

Harry- during breakfast schedules for classes get handed out"

Severus- I hand Potter his Schedule winking at him "go and get them girl"

Harry- I turn looking at Draco shocked

Draco- "what can I say he like to wear girl clothing too, he wears it all the time under the clothing"

Harry- I blush "well I be I have something in common with my new head of house from the very start even though we hated each other

----

C.W.