Chapter 5

Ron- I storm over across the hall at breakfast "I can't believe you put your name in the Goblet and you didn't tell me or ask me to help you"

Harry- "you really don't have a brain do you unlike your other brothers which do have one which is probably why they are going to be successful in life unlike you but as for me putting me supposedly putting my name on the cup because last might I used a Vow with using Lady Magic help to prove that I didn't put my name in or else I would be either dead right now or have now magic at all" I do a Lumos "oh look I do have magic still meaning that I was saying the truth and as for the whole you thing if I did do it I wouldn't of asked you for help at all because no true friend steals money from them and only uses them to get popularity including get away with everything and being under Dumbledore old wrinkly thumb"

Ron- "I can't believe you are saying these things about Dumbledore yeah he might be a faggot (sorry) but he is a great powerful sorcerer the world can ever have and he can beat you at anything with the wise and powerful knowledge and power that he has"

Harry- "oh but he is getting old in years meaning that his magic is decreasing in size meaning he is not as powerful as you think or as he used to be meaning I can defeat him and beat him at everything, now run along Weasle you Master and Whore of a mother and slut of a sister are waiting for you"

Ron- I sneer as I poke him in his chest with my finger "I am going to make you pay for what you called my family because you are nothing but a little freak who thinks he is powerful when truly he is a weak little bitch" I turn walking off to only fall to the floor everything turning black as soon as I touch my house table on the other side of the great hall

Harry- I keep a straight face and trying not to smirk as I watch him fall and seeing the light within his eyes disappear.

Dumbledore- me and the others rush over trying to see if he is alright. I fall to my knees "my son, I will make who ever did to you pay!" I say crying as I hear whispers going around the great hall

Draco- "is he actually his son or is he saying that as he was a son to him"

Harry- "like I said Molly is a whore and has two child with are Arthur and gotten read of some of Arthur children, fucking baby killer"

Draco- "can't believe that bitch would do that!"

Harry- "she would do anything to have a good reputation especially with two of her children Ginny and Ron being Dumbledore children not that Arthur or anyone knew but the others are definitely his except for those two, I wonder what Dumbledore and Molly are going to do especially Molly when she finds out her son is dead"

Draco- my eyes widen "I thought he was just put into a coma or something"

Harry- I snort "oh no he is definitely dead"

----

C.W.