Part 2

Y/N POV
I stepped inside classroom searching for an empty seat when I noticed everyone's stare on you. Emma I wish you were in my class...our classes were next to each other but not together.

I sat in an empty seat minding my own business scrolling through my phone when the door slowly openly. Seeing a muscular figure walk in making a sound every step he took as the wind blew in his face, why didn't the wind blow when I walked in? you wondered. His face looked stern, yet peaceful as his deep brown eyes searched for someone with his hands in his pockets. But it stopped when his eyes landed on you making you flustered, because a guy has never looked at me more than 15 seconds. But he did for whole 3 minutes the weird part was when I stared back in confusion wondering whether we were having a staring contest just between us.

A camera rolled in my head trying to figure out who he was then...it clicked...it was Yeonjun. How can someone look so different in two years. Yeonjun had left Korea to go to America for 2 years because of some reason no one knew about I don't know why but he did but he looked different like a good different. But that didn't matter because he was mean to me throughout middle and high school. Always wanting a chance to bully me and made fun of me inventing the name "the invisible y/n" for which everyone took into consideration and said it every time they saw me. I wondered if he is the still same.

"Hey can I sit here?" he asked to sit next to me.
"Why are you asking me, you can sit wherever you want" I replied giving him a little sassiness.
"Oh, ok by the way I'm Yeonjun nice to meet you" he sat and faced me.
"I know, what do you want?" I said while crossing my arms.
"What do you mean?" he said with an innocent face.
"Haha... really Yeonjun you were never this nice, especially to me do you even know who I am?" I asked in curiousness.
"You're y/n and people change" he smirked.
"Pfftt ok if you say so... now leave me alone I'm busy" I turned backed to my phone.
"You're cute" he whispered as he came close to my body then slowly backing away.

What the heck did he just say y-you' re cute? Was he talking to me? Oh my gosh of course he was talking to me he whispered in MY ears no body else's. Why is my heart thumping so loudly.

*tringggg*
The school bell blasted in my ears telling us to escape be free . The day honestly went really slow for me like bruh who decided to make school for 7 hours are they crazy? no they're probably mental. For me School stands for Seven Crappy Hours Of Our Life. But some how it passed by but I realized it was just the first day of school how am I gonna survive the other days?

Not only that but I realized Yeonjun was in all of my classes like why god do you not want me to have a peaceful last school year. He kept trying to sit by me and when I said no this is what happened...

"Teacher y/n is not letting me sit next to her" he frowned like a little kid. We are not in pre-school idiot.
"Why not y/n would you care to explain" Mrs. Chan asked while all the attention was drawn towards me as I slowly stood up  trying to think of an answer.
"Well I-I just...nothing" I sat down seeing Yeonjun's sneaky smile creeping up.
"Ok then Yeonjun I assign your seat next to y/n from now on" she pointed the empty seat next to me when I saw a shadow taking place next to me...ughh Yeonjun!

What is going in your mind I don't understand first you're all nice, then you say I'm cute, and now you want to sit next to me in every class. Did you change?

Yeonjun POV
I know you have so many questions y/n, but I can't answer them, soon you'll find out. And you won't be happy.