Part 7

Y/N POV
"Yeah I know right she actually fell for it, me asking her to be my girlfriend pfft out all theses hot girls you really think I would chose her? Barf. So now that you saw the video of her and I kissing eachother where are my lamborghini keys Beomgyu? I'm waiting" he said as he joyfully laughed which felt like I was bleeding through my ears.

Just how fucking could he ?
Was I part of game?
Was I part of HIS game?

Yeonjun POV
Why are my friends staring at me in worry. Is there something behind me? When I turned around I saw HER.

She looked like she was paralyzed to the spot.

The color quickly drained from my face and thought What did you do Yeonjun? I questioned myself in terror because the look on her shattered my heart. Her eyes that once smiled were filled with salted pool of water. Silently, the pearl-shaped tears rolled down her cheeks and all that came out of her lips were...

"How could you?" as she turned and ran.

Y/N POV
I ran and ran and ran until I could no longer breath it felt like someone was suffocating me. The sky turned into a whirlwind of grays and yellows as drops of rain steady and soft, fell from a sky grey velvet onto my body. It felt like god knew I was pain, showing sympathy from the sky as drops kissed my burning skin.

I'm broken. No... he broke me.

The person that made me smile...or once made a smile broke my trust, loyalty every single thing.

I fell on the ground with my knees touching my chest as my face curled onto the ground. My dress all wet, sticking to my body as rain drops fell onto my dress. As I sobbed to the ground I felt a hand grasp my shoulder and when I turned around I saw a face that I now HATE with my entire gut.

"Y/n please let me explain" he said as his voice slightly cracked.

"What is there left to say..." I said as I slowly got up wiping my tears which of course he could not see because the rain drops and turned around to face him.

"That... I didn't think it would go this far" a frown fell upon his lips.

"Really Yeonjun! How far did you want it to go? Oh wait maybe until you steal my virginity, that far right? You stole my first kiss already so why not my v-card too right? Do you even realize I'm NOT an object, toy, or a puppet that you can play around with whenever you feel like! And fucking throw me away when you get bored!" I bite my lip to keep from crying.

"No y/n how can you even say that...I would never hurt you—"

"You just did!...I can't even express how I feel right now do you even realize how lost I feel?"

"And you are definitely not an object " his eyes welled up but before he could finish his sentence I said something that I would've never thought I would say to him.

"W-why do you make me ask such questions" was all that came out. My tears matched the rhythm of the rain droplets as they fell to the ground. A puddle showed a reflection of my saddened face.

Author's POV
She felt like her heart had been ripped out. A state of misery that she couldn't see the end of the tunnel. A terrible weight fell onto her shoulders as she stood still on the floor. It was as though a giant boulder landed on her and she couldn't straighten out.

Suddenly, there was an aura of grey around him. It was a fog that wouldn't rise or fade. A single tear rolled down his cheek, as he stood by and watched her cry. He was too numb to move or think about his safety. A giant hole found a permanent home in his heart. He thought his life would never be the same from now on. He thought that it would be an easy challenge like every other but he didn't realize that his string were now attach to her. And now he felt like he lost something really important in his life. And when he saw her crying he knew one thing.

Yeonjun POV
I'm in love with you y/n l/n...