Part 6

Y/N POV
And then he finally zipped it up giving me a sense of relief, but before I could turn around and thank him I met a pair of hands wrapping me from the back as I felt a hot breath on my neck, feeling a sensation of his tender plumped lips imprint on my neck.

I slightly moaned in pleasure but at the same time it felt wrong. We weren't even in a relationship so why was he doing what he was doing. I turned around with my hands on his chest looking up in his milky eyes. Stopping him from going any further if he had the intention to.

"Yeonjun this is not right" I spoke softly.
"Why... y/n?" He was a taken back of what I
had just said.
"B-because we are not in a relationship and friends don't do this with eachother " I looked him in the eyes as I saw his smiling face droop in a frown.
"What if I told you I want to be more than friends then?" he stepped closer to me.
"T-then..." I stuttered but before I could finish Yeonjun wrapped around my waist and pulls me closer to his chest. And lands his soft plumpy lips on mine but this time I didn't back away rather pulled him closer.

Author's POV
He kissed her and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest.

At Homecoming
Yeonjun and I had arrived at the school gym holding hands and giggling to his corny jokes which I adored.
"Hey babe do you want some punch?" he said...yes I know he just called me babe he asked me to be his girlfriend and ofcourse I said YES girls die to be him to say that and here I am being kissed by him.
"Yup...thanks babe" I pecked his cheek seeing it tint a blush color. He turned around and walked away.
Then my eyes gazed to catch Emma and Taehyun...where the heck are they? When suddenly I felt a light tap on my shoulder.
"Y/n is that you?" a manly voice spoke and when I turned around I couldn't believe what I had just saw. I-it was Soobin my middle/high school crush.
"Hey...what are you doing here? How was America? When did you come back?" I started my chatter box full of questions.
"Hold on...y/n stop your break I'll explain. But firstly I just wanna say you look beautiful I never knew you could look like....this" he gazed up and down cutely.
"Yahh!!" I shouted.
"Just kidding just kidding" and then he explained how in 7th grade he left because of his dad had divorced his mom and now that he had finally found a woman, he decided to come back since her hometown was also Korea.
"Wait so does this mean you're coming to this school now?!" I asked in excitement waiting to hear his answer.
"First I was not sure...but now I saw how beautiful people are in this school I definitely am." he winked.
"Don't get too ahead of yourself I have bo—" you were about to say boyfriend but then you realized where was he? How long has it been and he has still not come with the punch.
"Soobin I need to got to the restroom I'll be back!" I spoke rapidly and rushed.

Soobin POV
"Hmm, maybe she has a bathroom emergency" I chuckled...I never knew she was this CUTE.

Y/N POV
I started to move amongst the crowd my eyes searching in hope to see a man with black silk blazer, black tie, and especially his blue hair.
"Hey Nick have you seen Yeonjun?"
"Umm..oh yeah I saw him walking outside" he point towards the exit.
"Thanks" I smiled.

So went outside the gym looking around when I spotted him with his friends holding two glasses of punches. Although they all couldn't see me I saw them. Which is when I got a perfect idea to scare him from the back. But I slowly started to get closer tip toeing towards him my body froze.

"Yeah I know right she actually fell for it, me asking her to be her girlfriend pfft out all theses hot girls you really think I would chose her? Barf. So now that you saw the video of her and I kissing eachother where are my Lamborghini keys Beomgyu? I'm waiting" he said as he joyfully laughed which felt like I was bleeding through my ears.

Just how fucking could he ?
Was I part of game?
Was I part of HIS game?