Part 4

Y/N POV
I walked in school as always carrying my backpack walking down the hallway seeing homecoming posters and flyers everywhere but I just ignored it because never have I went to homecoming, I know it's the sad truth but what can you do when no one wants even ask you to become their date. So I gave up. Nevertheless I ignored it and went approaching to my locker as I put in my passcode. When I slowly opened it a piece of paper fell out falling onto the ground but I picked it up and opened it as a curiosity of it being from Yeonjun flushed in my thoughts.

Sup beautiful, see you in math I have something important to tell you ;)
-Yeonjun

My cheeks flushed up when I looked side to side to see if he was nearby. But then I caught Yeonjun staring at me while he was with his friends and to be surprised this time he didn't look away as he usually but rather he gave me a wink. Turning back to get my books I shoved my face in my locker trying to hide a blush that flushed up on my cheeks.
I rapidly put my books in my backpack and began to speed walk towards my class. It was kinda stupid because you were going to see Yeonjun anyways since he was in the same class with you.

Author's POV
But you know how shy y/n is although she seems bold from the outside you can't hide the inner female personality to creeping out. Which was weird because y/n has never felt this way.
As she always questioned herself "why do I always smile when he writes me notes? It's just a piece of paper right?"

Not knowing something was building inside of her something that she would later regret.

In Math Class
"Ok the radians can be converted into..." Mrs. Lee spoke which honestly I didn't care about because I already knew. So I decided to drawing random things on my paper and glanced over to Yeonjun he was writing something on a tiny piece of paper.
Hmm I wonder what's he so engaged into that he won't even look at me...then I shifted my eyes back in my notebook and while I was doodling Yeonjun slid a tiny paper next to my book. Give me the "y/n look at the paper" look. I opened it and a smile appeared on my lips seeing...

Will you be my Homecoming date?
⬜️ yes ⬜️ no

D-did he just ask me...Oh my gosh to be his date? Even though we are pretty close I wasn't expecting this. But I am happy at the same time aren't I?What should I do?
I checked an answer with my trembling hands which shouted my nervousness and passed the note back to him and when I did I felt his anticipation rising while he slowly and carefully with only one eye open and peeking into the note.

Yeonjun POV
Will you be my Homecoming date?
✔️yes ⬜️ no

Oh my god she said yes ahhhh! Wait why is my heart pounding so fast. When I looked beside me I saw y/n smiling at me. She needs to stop with that smile of hers like is she tryna kill me?

Wait what did I just say...

A smile appeared on my lips. And it didn't stop for the rest of the day. Because of the words that came out of her soft lips...

"I can't wait..." she whispered as she shyly placed her hair strands behind her ears and went back to her doodling.