Chapter 4

The next night came much quicker than they wanted, anxiety eating at the older three Waynes. They reluctantly got dressed into their alter egos, putting Jason in a red hoodie before setting off into the night. They had been given instructions to meet the team and the League at the Watch Tower, which was sure to go over well with Jason.

"Why are you dressed like that? Where is my costume? Where are we going? Why are we in this dark alley?" Jason clung to Dick's back the whole time, watching in amazement as the zeta tubes opened up and swallowed two of his brothers. "Wow, Dickie, where did they go? Can we try it?"

"Of course little man." Dick smiled, walking in with Jason and closing his eyes, trying to steady his beating heart.

Recognize Nightwing

Recognize Red Hood

"Wow, why did the computer call you Nightwing? And who is Red Hood? Is it me because of my outfit?" Jason gasped, looking up from his brother's shoulders too see the gathering of superheroes, all staring at him. "Dickie, are we in space? This is so wicked! Alfred would love this." Before Dick could stop him, he wiggled off his back and ran right past the League, plastering himself to the window. "Dami, do you see this? Can you draw this for me when we get home? Please, I won't call you a slow poke anymore."

Damian walked over and picked him up, ignoring the stares of the older heros. "Of course I will, but only if you promise to clean up the mess you and Conner made last night."

"That was you and you know it, tater tot!" Jason stuck his tongue out, yelping when Damian pinched it. "Gif i ba!"

"Nope, mine now." Damian laughed warmly, the League shivering a bit. "Now come on, there is a lot to talk about."

"Meanie." Jason grumbled, nestling into Damian's chest with a pout. They stood next to their brothers, Jason playing with Damian's mask until he took it off and gave it to him, ruffling his hair.

"Does anyone want to explain what is going on?" Diana asked, gesturing to the small child trying to wear Robin's mask. When he saw what color it was, he gasped, jumping out of his arms and running to Tim, paying the adults no mind.

"Timmy, Timmy! It is like the TV show. See?" He held up the green mask and gestured to Damian. "Green for Dami, red for you, blue for Dickie, and," He unzipped his hoodie, revealing a black t-shirt. "Black for me!"

Tim bent down and lifted Jason up, kissing his temple. "You're right, Jay."

"How did he know our colors?"

"He didn't, we were watching a cartoon about superheroes and he pointed out between the characters and us that-"

"Blue for Dickie because he worries and takes charge, red for Timmy 'cause he is kind and smart, green for slow poke 'cause he is fun, fast, and plays. I am the black one because I am the baby but also a ninja!" Jason grinned toothily, forgetting where he was. "Why do you think I win hide and seek with Superman? No one finds a ninja!"

"Superman, since they are in their own world, care to explain?" Batman turned his glare on the boy scout.

"My fault Batman." Tim spoke up, passing his brother to Dick. He stepped forward. "I was on a mission with Red Hood to take down Klarion, he got blasted with magic, and well..." He gestured behind him to the five year old that was now styling Dick's hair with the help of Damian. "Don't worry! Dick and I found a way to reverse it, we had to wait for Doctor Fate to return. It involves Doctor Fate and Klarion working together to reverse it." Everyone just gaped between the five year old in front of them, trying to reconcile him and the Jason they knew.